• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda "Overtime" Mode

Kazumi

chagy
Ok, you know how in some games, they have an overtime mode were you can play like, free play, after you beat the game? Like in Dead Rising, you can just go back and kill zombies and do cool things, after you beat the game.
Wouldn't it be cool in Zelda, after you beat the boss and watch the credits and that jazz, you can save! And go around and see all of the people when they're happy, and when Hyrule is in a moderate time of peace. (You know, still monsters in the field and stuff) You could go around and collect all of the upgrades, heart pieces and what have you, after you beat the game. Maybe have some customizable things too, like getting married to one of the girls in the game. (Like Zelda, Malon, Midna, Ruto, Nabooru.... Those ar just examples, they probably won't even be in the next game! Except Zelda....)
Or, you could get a new house. But overall, just overtime stuff. I think it would be quite fun. And, after TP I almost cried when I couldn't save after the credits, I really thought that it would be the Zelda game to finnaly have an "Overtime". What do you think?

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
That would be awesome! And maybe you could get new tunics and accesories for Link! That would be extra kawaii if it was a game with Toon Link :-D

Bleh. I don't know. I kinda do like to go back and be able to face the last boss every once in a while, but if we could save on a different file, then I'd be fine with it.

R

RazTwilight

WW is kinda like that, only you play through with extras

Kazumi

chagy
Well, what if there was a separate file or two where you can save the overtime file of the regular file, well you have the regular file stored so you can play it like in any other Zelda game? Would that work?

Amelie

Air Dancer
I like this idea. But what could work is there could be an option to play the final boss or any boss over again if you wanted to see the ending ^^

That would be awesome! and maybe a shop could ofen up in Hyrule town where you could replay any boss battle! (kinda like the thing in Minish cap, Only with bosses)

Amelie

Air Dancer
like this idea. But what could work is there could be an option to play the final boss or any boss over again if you wanted to see the ending

^ That is what a posted. A option so you can reply the bosses.

Kazumi

chagy
Yes, you would need to be able to replay bosses. I like ML's idea of having a store were you could buy them. And maybe other extras like, demos of other games, or maybe some mini games like the Tetra one in FSA, or one of the Tingle games!

when my Twilght Princess didnt save after i beat it i thought there was sumthing wrong with the game so i took it back to gamestop...i still regret it to this day =(

T

Typhingblade

Along with the replay boss idea...
How bout a fairy or some magical creature that allows you to go back to that point in your memory and replay that boss battle...
if you play megaman colonel/ protoman after you do a battle you can come back to that area and there would be a machine there allowing megaman to redo the whole thing over again and if he died he'd end back talking to the machine...

K

kankki

Well the patent Nintendo issued, had this kind of rewind feature. It was called something like "digest" I think.

Overtime? yeppers, definetly. I hated the end to lttp. I killed ganon and still everyone was like " oh nooooo....you MUSY=T defeat ganon.......please!"
And it was just the smae. Overtime would be realy good. Finding out how it went after the end....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom