• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Zelda Oracle Series 100% Completion [spoilers]

Note: I originally posted this on GFaqs, but I still have no answer, so I decided to post here.
If I wanted to 100% the Oracle series, do I really have to play with the Hero's Secret in game 1/2? I know that for 100% you need to play Seasons first, and Seasons was the one I started with (no Hero's Secret). And isn't the only important for 100% thing of the Hero's Secret is the Victory Ring? Zelda Wiki says this ([url]http://zeldawiki.org/100%25_Completion#Oracle_of_Ages_.26_Oracle_of_Seasons)[/URL]:
Note: In order to collect all items, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons must be played as Linked Games, and must either be created from the same Hero's Secret or must trade rings.
So it's possible to trade rings in place of start with Hero's Secret, right? I'm in doubt because below it is this:
Start the game with the Hero's Secret.
Help greatly appreciated!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I think you are getting confused between the Hero's Secret and Secret to Holodrum/Labrynna. The Hero's Secret is a code you get after completing both games through the linked game. Thus, you can only use the Hero's Secret in your second run of the game.

The Hero's Secret is the password you get when you play the second game, one of the snakes in the ring shop will give u the secret to use and that allows you to transfer your rings from the previous game to the next.

And technically you do need to play seasons first (i suppose) only because one area will become inaccessible unless played as the sequel or linked game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom