• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda or Mario TV Show?

Do you like the Zelda and Mario TV shows?

• Yes, i like the Zelda TV show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, i like the Mario TV show

• I like both

• I hate all of them!

• Total voters

Dan

I haven't really watched them, although I like what we got from them. (Some more internet memes)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I like them as simple amusement instead of serious entertainment. You can do much better if you're looking for smarter, better written and better animated cartoons, but if you prepare yourself for a wacky internet meme-spawning cartoon they're pretty good.

It could potentially be neat if they were redone and improved drastically. Maybe a comedy Mario show that doesn't suck on Adult Swim or something? lol, just a thought.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Well, I kinda hate them since they are a bit insulting. But, for something to laugh at and make fun of, I think they are pretty good (ugh, the Zelda cartoon introduced "Excuuuuuse me princess." UGH!).

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I liked them both. But I did enjoy watching the Mario one better. The Zelda one was lacking, but then again there wasn't much to go off of, so you really can't blame them for making it so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom