• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Zelda or Hilda?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Recent news from this upcoming instalment has shown what seems to be Princess Zelda's counterpart; Hilda, who resides within Lorule (Hyrule's counterpart). From the recent trailer we have gotten a slight insight into Hilda and she isn't in fact evil which a lot were originally thinking.

So with both seemingly being noble Princesses, which do you prefer so far, mainly from a visual perspective? I'm leaning towards Hilda's design so far to be honest.

Zelda-Hilda-640x360.png

I like Hilda's head/face and hair design, and the fact that she has gloves instead of bracelets, but I like Zelda's colors.

Dan

Whoaaaaaaaaa! it really just got hot in here, wow I've never seen such hotties together before! Milda is a lovely specimen I could hang out with, I'm going with her.

Dan

Milda is really hot and surely has way more experience than Zelda. Zelda is also super sexy too.

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
:P If I had to choose, Zelda. Just by appearances, I feel like I would connect with her better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom