• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Music Rocks! What's Your Favorite?

dumb180

Warrior Postman
The Dark Mountain and Skull Woods theme from A Link to the Past, probably. Such a nice march tune.

Like several others within this thread, I also rather like Midna's Lament.

I have not been on for a long time. I just wanted to say hello, and awesome picks. dumb180, I know what song you're talking about. It's a good one. A Link to the Past had the best songs.

Last edited:

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Wow, what to pick, what to pick... Right now, the song I can't get out of my head is the Majora's Mask ending credits. It's so upbeat :P That, and the music that plays when you're fighting Ganondorf sword to sword in TP. That song is just amazing. By far though, my favorite ocarina song is the Song of Storms.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
I think Wind Waker has the absolute best soundtrack. My tops are Molgera, Puppet Ganon Snake, Ganon, and like before, the CREDITS!
Now that I think about it, I probably listen to Zelda more than anything else on my iPod!

I realize that many are choosing songs from Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. Some from Majora's Mask, as well. These are some good picks, everyone; I love'em :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I love almost every song in The Legend of Zelda series so I couldn't personally pick a favorite. But, Saria's song from Ocarina of Time, Midna's Lament from Twilight Princess and The Dark World from A Link to the Past are on the top. (Especially Saria's Song, it has that nice catchy tune that makes me want to dance like Darunia.)

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Pretty much everything from A Link to the Past, like the classic Hyrule Field theme, the Dark World theme, Hyrule Castle, the Boss theme... it's all very awesome music.

Also, I will always love Zelda's Lullaby. Such a beautiful theme, and I love how the harp backs up the main melody. It's also incredible orchestrated.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It is absolutely impossible for me to choose just one song. I love Zelda music too; my iPad is absolutely FILLED with it.

But here are some of my favorites:

Fi's Gratitude

[video=youtube;QEbFLSfHqQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEbFLSfHqQ8[/video]

Realm Overworld

[video=youtube;5W_bFLwB0WY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_bFLwB0WY[/video]

Stone Tower Temple

[video=youtube;wz_NK5HgR6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_NK5HgR6Q[/video]

Molgera Theme

[video=youtube;wlF0-Qs2xkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlF0-Qs2xkI[/video]

Ballad of the Wind Fish (especially this version, when Link and Marin play a duet – I spent FOREVER looking for it. XD)

[video=youtube;AATADJ6VGzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AATADJ6VGzY[/video]

And there are quite a few others, but... yeah, I think I'l stick with those for now. Midna's Lament and Gerudo Valley get honorable mentions. :P

I love Zelda music so much, to! I seriously think its some of the best compositions the world has ever seen, no joke. Favorites...too much to list...but here are some:

From WW:
-Dragon Roost Island
-Sage Fodo (a "jungle" version of the Legendary Hero theme. Listen to it on Youtube, it's awesome)
-Forgot what it's called, but it's a really heavy piano piece that plays at the end, when the King of Hyrule makes his final speech and drowns with Hyrule. It's a remix of the Hyrule Castle theme.
-Molgera Theme

From OoT:
-Gerudo Valley (of course!)
-Song of Storms (In the night, blew a storm, chaaaasing shadows to the shore...)
-Kakariko Village
-Saria's Song

From MM:
-Castle Town Day 1 (really cheery, lots of atmosphere in that piece)
-Stone Tower Temple
-Song of Healing (really an eerie and healing piece, true to its name. People should use it for therapy XD)

From SS:
-It's called "Crimson Loftwing", it plays in the beginning after Zelda pushes Link off the statue, and she asks him out ("Wanna fly around the clouds together?"). Very romantic and cheesily-sweet
-Follow Fi

From TP:
-Ordon Village (seriously, this song gets no love for how good it is! It's so peaceful and calming...perfect for the village.
-The main theme as arranged by the Symphony of the Goddess (too much epicness)
-Lake Hylia theme... this one also doesn't get any attention. If find it extremely calming and beautiful. But the MIDI makes it sound really cheap; I'd love to hear an orchestrated version with a soulful cello playing part of the melody.

From lttp:
-Dark World Woods, I think it was called, as arranged in SSB Brawl... epic, "quest"-y feeling

And that was by no means an exhaustive list...I'm crazy about Zelda music :D :D :D

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I love the most popular ones like Gerudo Valley, Dark World Theme, Ballad of the Goddess, Clock Town, Lost Woods, Hidden Village, Song of Healing, Dragon Roost, original Title Theme, & Midna's Desperate Hour. I am going to name some others that I enjoy...

Spirit Temple Theme from OoT- I can't quite think of a word to describe this song. It makes my heart ache a little. I could listen to it for hours.
Lanayru Sand Sea- SS
Oath to Order orchestrated- MM
Stone Tower Temple- MM
Byrne's Theme- ST
Train Training- ST (makes you so excited to play)
Fi's Theme (particularly the Follow Fi theme)- it's the flute! Naruto music does it to me too. Makes me want to learn how to play it.
Astral Observatory-MM
Final Hours- MM
Cursed Overworld- ST
Ballad of the Windfish- LA
Forest Haven- WW
Title Theme- WW
Cloud Tops- MC
Minish Village- MC
Queen Rutela's Theme (Serenade of Water)- TP
Dragon's Theme- SS
Sword Search- LA
Dream Shrine (lower level)- LA
Triforce Chamber- ALTTP

AND last but not least,
some of the best music is played during the credits. I love the medleys.

Here is a beautiful remix of the Spirit Temple
[video=youtube;JxrAb3TzS-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxrAb3TzS-w[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom