• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Music Rocks! What's Your Favorite?

I L.O.V.E Zelda music. I can listen to it all day. What made me write this thread? Well, I was listening to a song from Phantom of the Hour Glass called Mercay Island. What's your favorite song?

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
My favourite song would have to be the Dragon Roost Island theme from Wind Waker. I just love its epicness!!! :D
But, I love listening to all Zelda music. :)

BTW, its called Phantom Hourglass.;) Yes a few people mistake it.

My favourite song would have to be the Dragon Roost Island theme from Wind Waker. I just love its epicness!!! :D
But, I love listening to all Zelda music. :)

BTW, its called Phantom Hourglass.;) Yes a few people mistake it.

Yep, Dragon Roost Island is my sister's favorite. She listens to the remixes of that song. I love it too! It just has that weird beet and feeling to it. It never leaves your mind. Oh, and sorry for my type Phantom of the Hour Glass. I never knew it was called Phantom Hourglass... weird how I couldn't see that.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I love so many of them. Among my favorites thought I would say Saria's Song and Song of Storms.

Also the song from TP's Sacred grove, That one is just amazing.

Alar

Clothed in Green
I have to say the staff credits of the wind waker, a truly epic song for an epic game. It brings a tear to my eye *sob* sob*:cry:

My favorite is the Molgera Theme from WW (wind waker) I just loved that theme! And basically in the song it went chicka chicka chikca chicka chika I liked the chicka too. :D And nice thread by the way! :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Midna's Lament is a fave and also many ocarina songs including Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, and Minuet of the Forest.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I'm not sure what my all time favorite song would be, but the Gerudo Valley song from OoT is certainly high on the list.
Just can't resist that Latin tune. ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Conde

I used to teach myself by ear Zelda music in the piano. Most of my arrangements were fairly simple. My favorite one, and the only one I still play, is the Song of Healing. That piece of music is a masterpiece. My dad agrees, my mom agrees, my best friend agrees. They are not into gaming but they always ask me to play this song, because it's very beautiful.

Notable mention is Midna's Lament. It's one of my favorite things about Twilight Princess.

My favorite soundtrack is definitely the one from WW. The ending credits are my favorite part. So many great tunes, all over the Great Sea.

I have to say the staff credits of the wind waker, a truly epic song for an epic game. It brings a tear to my eye *sob* sob*:cry:

My thoughts exactly xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
My favorite is the Molgera Theme from WW (wind waker) I just loved that theme! And basically in the song it went chicka chicka chikca chicka chika I liked the chicka too. :D And nice thread by the way! :)

Rofl! I love that theme too =P.

But I simply can't choose. There are far too many great themes in this awesome series. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom