• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Music Covers

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
(I'm sure this thread has been made a dozen times but I couldn't find one back through 2019 so I guess I'll stick a new thread here.)

What are the best Zelda Music covers (or Zelda related music) out there? Do we all remember ZREO? that has an extensive and glorious project that really poured into the Zelda fandom and provided high quality covers and remixes for all of us to enjoy. My guilty pleasure is listening to Ephixia's Zelda dubstep. There's the official Occasions of Time Remix album that Nintendo put out that's somewhat obscure but has some good tracks that still get stuck in my head. If I remember right, Materia Collective did a few decent ones. Then there was the recent Zelda Christmas album that I can't say has a single track worth listening to but I'm glad they tried anyway.

I want to promote these two though as I never hear anybody mention them.

Theseare both original albums specifically designed for their respective games and almost all of the songs are entirely listenable, a few even great! The Ages album was superior but they're both worth listening to.

So what are some others that I've missed? Help me and others find some great Zelda music, especially if it's original.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I remember running across this YouTube channel around 10 years ago. This guy is super creative with the ways he presents his video covers so they are worth a watch if you've never seen them!

This is another oldie but goodie

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom