• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Movie

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It was not a very good film at all. If one were to be made it would have to be a big budget movie directed by someone who really knows what they are doing.

Y

Yamarath

I saw this movie in Atlanta at its world premier. The movie was filmed around the area I live. I enjoyed the movie, and so did my parents and a friend of mine. It may be a low budget movie, but it's still good to me. They put a lot of work into it.

Nintendo told them that they couldn't show the movie anymore, even though they weren't making any money off of it. The tickets at the theater were just used to pay for them renting the theater. My dad said that it's not right for them to put so much work into it and then have it locked away. Nintendo even removed the trailer, but since then other people have posted the trailer and the full movie. I guess Nintendo doesn't know, or they don't care anymore. It's kind of like Nintendo going on DeviantArt and telling the admins to remove all fanart of Nintendo characters. This movie is just fanart, except it's a movie instead of a still picture.

Well, I have a copy on VHS now that was recorded off of YouTube (I don't have a DVD recorder). I'm giving one to my friend as well.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
@gravendoom75 Even if they had millions of pounds or dollars the movie would still have been bad under the direction of whoever created the film in the first place. The storyline was not too good and the lines could have been much better. Even the creator said in an interview he was unhappy with it. Even with Lord of the Rings calibre special effects, it would have been bad.

M

Mathias

Noooooooooooo! They should never make a full motion picture Zelda movie! Remember Mario?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Noooooooooooo! They should never make a full motion picture Zelda movie! Remember Mario?

O you must never speak of the Mario Movie! Never. No Nintendo Video game should be turned into a movie or a show. Each time they fail miserably. Rember the Zelda Cartoon! *Shiver*

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
A movie is one thing. A Zelda anime is a totally different story. I could deal with that. And if it were based on an actual game, stuck mostly to the game's plot with very little or no inaccuracy, and wasn't full of nastiness (vulgarity and violence), then it would be pretty awesome. :)

Y

Yamarath

An anime would be fine, but only if it was made by Studio Ghibli. I used to like older anime, but most of the more recent stuff is garbage. However, I have never seen anything awful from Studio Ghibli.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
An anime would be fine, but only if it was made by Studio Ghibli. I used to like older anime, but most of the more recent stuff is garbage. However, I have never seen anything awful from Studio Ghibli.

Hmm, you know, that's actually a really good idea. Studio Ghibli is like, the best at making anime movies so...yeah lol.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I don't think that video games make good movies, because there is too much variation from player to player and there is not a way to make it legit towards how the game was played by each player. it wouldn't have the same effect. They would have to change it so much that it wouldn't feel much like a video game and more like a rendition of an ancient ballad.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
I don't think that video games make good movies, because there is too much variation from player to player and there is not a way to make it legit towards how the game was played by each player. it wouldn't have the same effect. They would have to change it so much that it wouldn't feel much like a video game and more like a rendition of an ancient ballad.

Good things come from low budget films. Check out the assassins creed film to see what I mean

Ah but think of Resident evil, silent hill and prince of persia. Good movie adaptions.

I thought Prince of Persia sucked!!! It remains to this day, the only movie I've ever fallen asleep during in theaters. Being an avid fan of the games I was absolutely ashamed of the movie adaption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom