• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Mmo?

It would be cool to have a online Zelda game and play with others in the world of Hyrule for a change. I always wondered what it would be like to play with others in a Zelda game. Man, I've always wondered that since A Link to the Past! (Ya I always imagined other Link's running around in the game :D )

But if one was to exist, I don't think it should just be "Link" characters because that would be too repetitive I think and wouldn't make much sense, they would have to do a create your own character and who knows, a different race other than elves. If Nintendo could make a online Zelda game, I predict they would do it for the next Zelda game on the Wii U... or the one after... maybe. :\

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
well they would probably have races like zora, goron, hylian, ect and it would probably not be about link. or you could play as link but other characters appear as different races or townspeople.

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
if you looked at the link i posted it is talking about a game rated by the esrb named "zelda universe" and is and is listed as a game for the “online” platform. so it might be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom