• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Merch Galore!

E

Enlightenup

Hello all just thought I would let you all know about my online store Much Needed Merch. I have a pretty large collection of Zelda related items you might appreciate.
Here are a few of my most popular items:
van_large.png
green_20shirt_large.png

crest_vectorized_large.png
Untitled-2_original.png

280_20_2__large.png
280122_large.png

m2_vectorized_large.png

I'm always open to feedback and new ideas as Zelda is my personal favorite game series and therefore my favorite fandom to design for. Thanks for looking. :)

Farore

Goddess of Courage
I am totally sold on the top two designs and the bottom design, I would most definitely buy it from you if they were real :] (are they...?)
I really love ALL the designs and I encourage you to keep designing such brilliant pieces of art!!!!!
Please let me know if you manage to make these t-shirts, because I will definitely be the first to buy x]

I love what you do! Keep up the good work!

Wow. These are great! I would totally buyt the deku shirt and the Link pyjama hoodie, if I had, you know, money.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Wow, very awesome! You said you could take ideas right? Hm, how about something affiliated with Zelda Dungeon? Maybe our offial T-shirt?

E

Enlightenup

Wow, very awesome! You said you could take ideas right? Hm, how about something affiliated with Zelda Dungeon? Maybe our offial T-shirt?
I'd love to but it looks like the project is closed. I actually have a good idea for it though. I will try to get in touch with whoever posted it and let them know I'm available should they want to continue with the project. Thanks.

Farore

Goddess of Courage
THERE IS SO MUCH STUFFFFFFFF! I will probably buy something every two weeks...
I shall be purchasing one of these tshirts sometime next week after I get paid, so look forward to it! xD great designs

Last edited by a moderator:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have bought the link costume hoodie, and I can't wait for it's arival. I have plans to get some shirts in the future.

The left green sweater and the lobster sweater I find the most original. The rest: hardly. But I usually don't care too much about game merchandise shirts anyways (though I got myself a Mario T-Shirt and two Sonic the Hedgehog T-Shirts at a totally ordinary clothing retail store around here, which I'm very proud of actually).

*edit*

Oh, there's actually only one tunic sweater and it's front and back. Didn't get that at first sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom