• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Marathon

OK people, I need you guys to comment and give me your opinion. My bud and I did a Zelda marathon this past week, and the view count was thirty-six, however, the largest number we had at one time was 14. SO, I need to know who would watch the next one. It will be sometime in Feb., we will play whatever games you guys want us to play( Only Zelda Games, OVIOUSLY) and it will be live streaming from my iPod, and we will be taking donations for charity. So, who will watch?:hmm:

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I watched the Zeldathon a while back and it was great, I'd totally watch if you would host one.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Well fine sir, I love Zelda marathons. I'd be down to watch it. I'd be on it full time if I possibly could. Most likely, because it looks like my plans fell flat. Yeah, I'll be there. PM me if you do it, I'd be excited. :D

I love Zelda marathons and I'm currently watching Zeldathon (which still goes on for 4 more days!) but I was totally overwhelmed by the amount of Zeldathons last month. I think there was at least 5 that were advertised on ZD and probably many more underground, like yours which I hadn't heard of. I guess I would watch if I have time but if you want to be serious you need to get more than 2 people involved if you want to play more than 2 games for longer than 24h constant hours.

Oh, and since when can iPods stream? Have I missed anything?

Thnx guys! There might be a total of 5 or 6 of us playing.... possibly more. Plus for those of you who were asking about ipod streaming, there is an app. Thanks Again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom