• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Let's Act: The Project Reborn

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
zelda_let__s_act_by_firemariowii-d35rva3.jpg

So then, the project is reborn...

My last time I was on these forums I had committed myself to a project known as Let's Act. The objective was simple; people who signed up would be acting the role of particular Zelda characters while someone would play OOT. There was a script and everything ready for the first section, then the project fell through when our play through man did not make the cut on time. Soon everything went out of schedule. That was why the project had to be shut down. Now I bring it back, hoping for the results I hoped for the first time. Last time I chose the roles of Ganondorf, Link, and the Great Deku Tree. Now I resign from my acting role and instead choose to stay as only a director and a writer. If you wish to join, you need to simply reply to this thread and then submit to me a sample of your voice in that particular role.

Edit: So much with the epic entrance. I posted this in the wrong section. Either way. This project is us dubbing a play-through of OOT.

Wanted:
Someone who will play OOT for us.- Open

Edditing Team- Open

Main Cast:
Link
Young Link
Old Deku Tree
Young Deku Tree/ Narrator- If no one takes this, I shall take this.
Sheik- Hazel
Zelda- Hazel
Ganondorf
Sages
Mido
Navi -Destiny
Twinrova

Sub-cast:
Every Goron - Only one voice needed
Random Hylians- 4 voices - Octorocked,
Boss Quips - 7

The deadline for voices is 1/16/11

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
So, the project is just reading the lines of the characters while someone plays the game? Or is it going to be a play through with a completely different script? I'd be happy to do it, I just have to figure out my schedule. Also, could you post a list of the characters that you are looking for? I'd like to know which characters are to be included in the project.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
So, the project is just reading the lines of the characters while someone plays the game? Or is it going to be a play through with a completely different script? I'd be happy to do it, I just have to figure out my schedule. Also, could you post a list of the characters that you are looking for? I'd like to know which characters are to be included in the project.

We will have the complete OOT script. The only original dialouge shall come from Link, Navi, and the Narrator.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I think I still have the original video files, Charge. (I may have deleted them, but I'm not entirely sure.) I'd be happy to do the video again, but the thing that really killed us was that I had no way to send the video to the editors due to connection problems on the editor's end. If you're able to come up with a better way to transfer video from me to an editor, then I'd be all on board for it.

I can, once again, use the original console to get you standard 640x480, or I've revved up my computer to get you about 720p as well. If the editor is using Windows Movie Maker, I know of a good codec that can allow the person to export in HD on the XP version.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I'll go with what I tried last time, which is the Goron voice. =P

Got it then. You're Mr. Every Goron once more since I've heard you speak.

I think I still have the original video files, Charge. (I may have deleted them, but I'm not entirely sure.) I'd be happy to do the video again, but the thing that really killed us was that I had no way to send the video to the editors due to connection problems on the editor's end. If you're able to come up with a better way to transfer video from me to an editor, then I'd be all on board for it.

I can, once again, use the original console to get you standard 640x480, or I've revved up my computer to get you about 720p as well. If the editor is using Windows Movie Maker, I know of a good codec that can allow the person to export in HD on the XP version.

Alright, we'll have to see who the editor is.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
I have one question. Is this going to be recorded and placed somewhere on the site? Or is it going to be like the live streams, where if you don't see it at the right time, you never get to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom