• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Kart

No. Just no. The Legend of Zelda and Go-Karting have and always should have no relation to each other.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Xanthus is exactly right Legend of Zelda and go-Karting don't go together and hopefully no one will ever try to make them go together. I mean first what would everyone ride they don't ride in carts so why would they now and second where would the tracks be if it is Legend of Zelda Kart.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
The Legend of Zelda doesn't fit for spin-offs like Mario does. But to celebrate the 25th anniversery of Zelda, a Zelda course in Mario Kart wouldn't be too bad.

i could NOT imagine link Zelda or Ganon etc. in a motorized vehicle lol....but yeah a 25th anniversary trck in mario kart would be a great idea.

I mean, if I had to see Ganon throwing a green shell at Zelda I'd probably die a little inside... it really wouldn't sit right with me, and I'd think you'd have a lot of upset Zelda fans, to be honest.

Well that's too bad because I already seen that happen in Super Smash Bros. Brawl :lol:

Mario Kart is designed specificly for the Maro characters, and the occasional Donkey Kong characters but the Donkey Kong caracters have an excuse because Donkkey Kong has a long history wit with Mario, if they were to add a Zelda charcter they'd have to let in other Nintendo characters like Samus or Kirby as well and it wouldn't be Mario Kart anymore it would be turned into the Nintendo version of Sonic and Sega Allstars Racinghowever Zelda could have an interesting racing game though it would of course have to be horse racing, i mean Diddy Kong did it, Kirby did it, and i think Zelda deserves a spinnoff other than Link's Crossbow Training

Djinn

and Tonic
Spinoffs sound interesting enough when done well. I do not think a racing game would really be much of a spinoff of the main story as it would just be a themed game with familiar characters. Normally for games like these they tend to forgo any real story or just keep it very simple. Something along the lines of a greater evil has picked up these characters from across time and space, etc. Link's crossbow training mostly ignored story for gameplay, I do not see why it could not be done again with a racing game.

A riding game would work well enough over anything motorized, many characters have appeared riding a different animal with varying strengths and weaknesses. I can see Link on Epona being the average speed, control, and durability. Then Maybe Midna on Wolf Link with less speed but much better control, King Bulblin on a bulbo with the least control but could ram straight through all obstacles. Ganondorf on his Gerudo Stallion with greater control and less speed. Tingle could hang from a balloon and have the lowest speed but ignore all obstacles. Zelda or Impa on the white horse could have the greatest speed but least power. There could be Koume and Kotake on a flying broom, Phantom Ganon, or Anjean. Other characters could be added as something to be unlocked like Malon and Ingo. Even Moosh, Dimitri and, Ricky could be unlocked.

Each character could have some abilities of their own that would be helpful as well, like Zelda firing light arrows, Link and Ganondorf have weapons to stun or attack other riders, Koume and Kotake have fire and ice magic to burn down obstacles or create ice patches in the pathway. Tingle can drop bombs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom