• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Ipod Background Topic

I didnt really like the ones already posted, (If you liked the blue one, scroll down, someone else posted the good version.)

I made some that i really do like! They all feature the Triforce on a background representing an element, but the triforce itself also reresents that element. Check it out:

Forest
Triforce-forest.png

Fire
Triforce-fire.png

Water
Triforce_Water.png

Light
Triforce_Ipod_Wallpaper3.png

Let me know what you think, and most importantly, how they look on your iPod! Im grounded from mine, so... i cant check. :(

Last edited:
Well, the brightness on my computer when i made this was ALL the way down. So i just figured out how bright this picture really was. :yuck:

Ill remake this, (and make more), over the weekend, and hopefully theyll be the right brightness, lol.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
This looks like a job for...Someone-Who-Uses-Photoshop Man!

:xd:

Here you go:

332wiex.jpg

If you are making these in Photoshop, just use "Levels" (press Ctrl+L), and move the middle pointer, in between the black and white pointers, toward the white one to the far right. That should lower the brightness. Can't be much help with GIMP, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom