• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda HD Collection

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I highly doubt an HD remake simply for the fact that Nintendo likes the digital download thing, the only remade game is Ocarina of Time and that was a stand alone thing. I can see them releasing Wind Waker on the Wii U virtual console the day it comes out along with a few other Gamecube titles, I can see MM3D announced at E3 (highly unlikely) but I really doubt an HD Collection, what would be on it? The Wii U will be backwards compatible with Wii games so that rules out Twilight Princess, Wind Waker like I said before basically rules out that, MM3D will either be a 3DS title or a Wii U title depending on what Nintendo wants to do, and A Link to the Past, they could make an HD remake of that on the Wii U and MM3D on the 3DS with OoT3D but I doubt a A Link to the Past remake unless it's on a disc with others but as you can see there probably won't be others. I'm sorry to everyone that wanted an HD remake but you can probably still look forward to MM3D, and look on the bright side, moving forward is always better, and we still have the new Zelda 3DS & Wii U titles to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom