• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Generations?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
It's true, the idea was inspired by Sonic Generations. But this theoretical game would have completely different gameplay.

I still doubt that Nintendo would ever copy SEGA's idea. It would be a cool idea... but that many Link's in one game? That's over kill.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I still doubt that Nintendo would ever copy SEGA's idea. It would be a cool idea... but that many Link's in one game? That's over kill.
I think it would make for a cool game mechanism. To be able to just pull up a screen, scroll through a short list, and select a Link. Then the world around you will look completely different when you return to the game.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Sounds like an intersting idea! I've thought of something like this before, but the way you put it it may work perfectly! I'm just wondering if Zelda will be included in it.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Seems like something out of a DC or marvel Multiverse (If you know what I mean ;D). Honestly, NO thank you. It sounds great on paper, like Van said, but it wouldn't work out in my opinion.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Seems like something out of a DC or marvel Multiverse (If you know what I mean ;D). Honestly, NO thank you. It sounds great on paper, like Van said, but it wouldn't work out in my opinion.

First of all: this ^

and @AnimeHat: It IS a good idea! I just don't that it would work. Consider all the programming the big N would have to. How many Link's are there? That means programing 14 (or.. whatever the number of Link's is) different worlds, that are basically the same thing, just matching their respected Link. I think the game would be really confusing, not to mention all the paradoxes... oh man... But as I said, its a good idea on paper, just a little difficult in reality. Or maybe I am just over thinking this... :sweat:

One more thing, it worked in Sonic because he met his younger self making it only two of them (I still say there is only one Sonic but, that's an argument for another time). I don't think it would work in Zelda due to how many Link's there are and the fact they are all different incarnations, it just does make sense :/. As stated before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom