• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Games You Have Yet to Play/beat

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Only Zelda game I haven't played is Four Sword Adventures, for reasons that should be obvious enough.

I am yet to beat Zelda II, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages and the Minish Cap. Some are hard, some I don't own and some I just don't plain like.

Four Swords T_T, I want to play soo bad!

The DS titles. I need to find motivation in my soul to complete these games. :(

I still need to play Skyward Sword (haven't had a chance to buy it yet), Both Oracle games (wasn't a fan of the concept of a handheld Zelda until I played Link's Awakening now I'm craving these two like some kind of video game heroin), the entire Four Sword series (I truly don't like any of these three games and wish they weren't considered canon so I could just forget them but I'm sure I'll eventually break), and The DS titles (same reason as the Oracles. Actually Spirit Tracks disturbes me a little with the train, is it actually done well???)

As for need to beat the NES titles, Link's Awakening (I was so close :( I was on my merry way to the Wind Fish planned to beat it the next time I turned it on but I ended up losing the save and haven't been able to force myself through the whole thing again), Twilight Princess (I'm currently in the Arbiter's Ground and just acquired the Spinner)

Yet to beat Adventure of Link but I'm never going to get to the end of that one because of the difficulty and the fact I'm playing it on the Gamecube.

The other games I'll never see the end of are: Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, the Oracle games, the Four Swords games the original LoZ and Link's Awakening because i don't care.

Beaten: OoT, MM, MC, TP, PH, ST

Turned On and played for 2 minutes and did not like: LoZ, AoL

Started: Got to first temple in WW, lost time to play it, then lost desire too, mostly due to these pieces ppl talk about. OoS. I have not turned it on in 2 weeks due to lack of time but also I'm really not feeling it, very slow and jumbled so far.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Are we counting CD-i?

If not, the only one I can say I haven't beaten is AoL. I don't even want to. I played it for awhile, go past the second dungeon...and I was just bored out of my mind. Also, there's a difference between challenging the player and just outright trolling them.

Honestly, though, this is saying something from me. I've played a majority of these games over and over. The least I've replayed is 5 times, the most is 79 replays.

Last edited:
I have played every game except FS, but I am stuck on dungeon 6 in LoZ, and the great palace in AoL. The rest I have beaten.

MAIN GAMES
The Legend of Zelda: Cartridge has a dead battery and doesn't save.
Zelda II: Cartridge has a dead battery and doesn't save.
A Link To The Past: Own, but don't have a Super Nintendo
Link's Awakening: BEATEN
Ocarina of Time: BEATEN
Majora's Mask: BEATEN
Oracle of Seasons: BEATEN
Oracle of Ages: Own, Yet to play
Windwaker: BEATEN
Four Swords Adventures: Own, not beaten
Minish Cap: BEATEN
Twilight Princess Gamecube: BEATEN
Twilight Princess Wii: BEATEN
Phantom Hourglass: BEATEN
Spirit Tracks: BEATEN
Skyward Sword: Own, not beaten

OTHER/RERELEASES
Link's Awakening DX: BEATEN
A Link To The Past w/ Four Swords: BEATEN
Ocarina of Time Collector's Gold Cart: Currently working on.
Majora's Mask Collector's Gold Cart: Own, not beaten
Classic Series Zelda I: BEATEN
Classic Series Zelda II: Own, not beaten
Ocarina of Time Master Quest: BEATEN
Promo Disc: Do not own
Ocarina of Time (3D): Do not own
Link's Crossbow Training: BEATEN

For all the main canon games I've played. The ones I have yet to beat are... AoL, LA, OoS, OoA, ALttP, FSA, PH, ST

Tin Skulltula

Tin Skulltula
Man typing this is weird, but i really have no desire to play either of the Four Sword titles! Its funny because everyone that has played them swear up and down they are CAH-RAZY good. I dunno its just something about splitting into a group of for that does not interest me.
Other than that,the CD-i games lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom