• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Games And Products You Wish You Had

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners! We all have some Zelda games and products that we really want, but we son't have the money, time, etc. to get it. So I'm wondering what are the ones that you really wish you had? Feel free to leave a picture if you want to. If you want, you can explain why you don't have them.

There are the ones that I really wish I had:

Golden Game Boy Advance
tumblr_m81z18jrM51qfaebro10_500.jpg

Golden Wii Remote And Nunchuk
I don't have this because I got just the regular release of Skyward Sword: the game with the soundtrack. I might one day buy it off of amazon or ebay.
xlarge_0fba99c8e7c423a6fb2520881e90d60b.jpg

Sword And Shield Wii Remote
I never knew about this till a few months ago, but it would totally make playing TP and SS even better.
tumblr_lxsxdqfmTJ1qg5cwg.jpg

Majora's Mask Limited Edition Set
There were only 1,000 made. The game is in PAL format, so I wouldn't be able to play it, but it would be great just to own. It includes MM game (PAL), Majora's Mask Soundtrack, Clocktown watch, Majora's Magic robe, Eternal Power Badge (pin), Badge Of Braveness (pin), Wallpaper, Mark Of The Chosen Sticker, Certificate Of Authenticity
Majoras-Mask-Limited-Edition-Adventure-Set-No.-956-1000.jpg
N64-Nintendo-64-ZELDA-Majoras-mask-ADVENTURE-PACK.jpg

Zelda Topps Cards
I don't I need to say anything here...
3828037030_7f4ff39dff_z.jpg

And there is a lot more, but this is good for now.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hyrule Historia, any gold cartridge games that I don't have (I have MM in gold), a replica Master Sword and Hylian Shield, that Majora's Mask boxset that you showed, golden wii remote and nunchuck, Mases' entire Zelda collection, that kind of thing.

Definitely Hyrule Historia. I also want LoZ and AoL, I have a NES but I don't have them. TMC for my GBA, I only own LA. And some cool figurines.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All the Zelda manga in English as well as in Japanese. I also want to have Zelda FS Anni. Oh, Golden Wiimote/Nunchuck would be kickass as well.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I would really like an actual Ocarina of Time replica, just to play al those magical tunes in real life.

I agree with you there. All the remakes never have the right amount of holes, the colors are off, the little triforce and gray stripe are not present, the thing is not the right size, etc. It annoys me that companies can't create something how it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom