• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Game You Can Complete the Quickest?

Salem

SICK
OoT, Original Loz, alttp and MM. Maybe that's why their among my favourites? I can replay them really quickly.

Last edited:

MW7

OoT, Original Loz, alttp and MM. Maybe that's way their among my favourites? I can replay them really quickly.

Same here. LoZ would be my quickest, and MM would be my slowest. I think I would beat OoT and ALttP in about the same time. I know my way around OoT much better, and the enemies and bosses in ALttP are much harder for me so I have to be more cautious. Still I love all these games to death.

Salem

SICK
Same here. LoZ would be my quickest, and MM would be my slowest. I think I would beat OoT and ALttP in about the same time. I know my way around OoT much better, and the enemies and bosses in ALttP are much harder for me so I have to be more cautious. Still I love all these games to death.
Funny, I always knew alttp was harder than OoT, but apparently I can beat it somewhat faster than OoT.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Haven't really given it that much thought considering how fast I beat the games is something that usually never crosses my mind, and the only challenges I've done are the 3 heart runs. I'd have to say either ALTTP or OoT.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Personally, probably either ALttP or OoT. I've been playing those games since I was a kid, so I know them like the back of my hand.

Adventure of Link.

I have never approached it as a speed run but can beat in in just under 4 hours
so it must be the Zelda game that I can beat the quickest.

B

blink

Probably AoL. When you know the map well and don't die too often, it's pretty quick. I've played this game so much as a kid that twenty years later, I can still go through the Great Palace without taking a single wrong turn.

I can go through LoZ, ALttP and OoT pretty quickly, but they all take me longer than AoL.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well I don't know, probably OoT. I'm not incredibly quick, but I don't die much when playing Zelda and I try to play quick but I don't have a lot of time to actually play, so it probably takes me 16-24 hours total playing time to get through OoT without glitching :P

I've probably beat phantom hourglass 20 times (I still like PH even though its DS) I can probably speed run it in 5-7 hours probably less

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
Ocarina of Time. Hmm, without glitches I would say about 8 hours.
With Glitches probably somewhere between 3-4.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Technically speaking, I can beat Majora's Mask the quickest. I know that game like the back of my hand, and so I can speed through its four dungeons pretty fast and get up to the moon within 10-12 hours. However... I've never actually been able to do that. Problem is, I know the game TOO well, and I physically cannot complete the game anymore without getting all the masks. I just don't know how to do it, getting every single mask is just ingrained within me. So it takes me significantly longer to actually beat the game, even if I'm trying for a 3-heart run.

With that in mind, Ocarina of Time is the game I can actually finish the quickest. I can force myself to ignore all the sidequests, pieces of hearts, etc. and pull off a good 3-heart run with OoT. I also know it like the back of my hand, and so I know exactly what I can get away with. I've never actually sat down and timed myself, but I'd say somewhere around 12-14 hours.

For me I think it would be the Minish Cap because of the many times I´ve completed it before. It was the first game I got for the GBA and it was the only game I played until I got Pokemon Sapphire.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It's hard to answer because Ocarina of Time I could probably beat the quickest, but it's a longer game than other games. :P But, if I had to pick one I'd say OoT. I can still remember that game like the back of my hand really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom