• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Game You Can Complete the Quickest?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I've never actually tried a speed run (or any other run besides a regular run for that matter), but there are certain Zelda games that I can complete significantly faster than all of the other titles (without glitches that is)

Which titles can you complete the fastest?

I'm currently playing ALttP and yesterday after beating my 4th dungeon of the day and collecting the magic cape all 3 medallions and cane of byrna, I realized that i play through that game very quickly.

I can also play through the Minish Cap quickly. It's the only game I've played start to finish in one sitting (with maybe a 10 minute lunch break)

What about you?

Big Octo

=^)
I can complete The Legend of Zelda relatively quick. I've played it a good number of times, so I remember where to find the hidden overworld Heart containers and rupees as well as other upgrades. I've also, for the most part, memorized dungeon layouts, so navigation is no longer a problem. I could beat this game in 1-2 hours if I really tried.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OoT/3D can be done quickest for me; I memorize routes like the back of my back and it's just so easy for me.

Ocarina, since I've played that game the most. I used to play it at least twice a year, and gave myself challenges. But it's been a while since I've last touched it, so I need practice if I even wanted to speed run it. Then again, not a big fan of speed running games, even if I played them a billion times. I like to take my time with games, explore a bit, and collect everything that I can since I absolutely love getting collectibles in games.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Haven't given it much thought. Majora's Mask, I guess. I've done the three (or six) day challenge twice before, which must mean something. I can go through the other 3D games relatively quick, also. TLoZ may be short, but I'm no way efficient at it.

Last time I played through A Link to the Past it took me 7 or 8 hours over two days. I really don't play through the games often enough to know if that's my best work, though.

J

JetBox

Well, I have beaten the original Legend of Zelda in 1:02:06 before, but I used a map for a level 7, so...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
OoT/3D can be done quickest for me; I memorize routes like the back of my back and it's just so easy for me.

Same here.

I've been playing OoT for 10 - 12 years. I've basically memorized that game. I can beat it in 5 hours. I want to try to beat it faster without glitches though.

The fastest I've beaten a Zelda game was Spirit Tracks. I got it on Christmas day and beat the second dungeon. Then on the 30th, I beat the game early morning.

It would be LA for me. I know that game better than all of the others in the series. I've played many games of the series in one sitting (including a 16 hour 100% run of MM, but I digress), but LA was the shortest at around 2 hours. I could probably play TLoZ faster if I had maps of the dungeons (especially Spectacle Rock).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom