• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Game You Can Complete the Quickest?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It's a tough question because each and every Zelda game is different in terms of size and general length. If we're talking about which instalment I can complete the fastest then I'd say Ocarina of Time. This game is very easy to memorise and you can use a lot of speed running tactics to complete the game in a decent amount of time.

However, if we're taking about which game we can complete the fastest in relation to the length of each game the I'd say Twilight Princess. I know the game very well and even though I don't play it as often as I probably should I still know the game inside out really. I can complete this game relatively fast while still playing causal considering it's one of the lengthier titles in the series.

Zelda 2 has to be the quickest. You can avoid all the overworld monsters. Use placing the crystals for a majority of your XP, collect the extra lives (basically for extra tries on the last two bosses in the game) and just race through it. I can beat that pretty quickly.

Zelda 1 first quest is pretty quick too. But the 2nd quest dungeons are pretty tricky at times and take time to do properly.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think OoT can be done very quick. Also TP. I played TP in one morning and beat it in less than 7 hours and it can even faster if you leave the treasure hunting aside. It's a very easy game and easy to beat so it should be a piece of cake :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
In terms of playing through the game, I can get through Ocarina of Time in just a few hours. However, that is not if I am doing a 100% run. Because I have yet to memorise where all the collectibles and such in this game are, 100%ing it typically takes me a long time.

The fastest game I can 100% is The Wind Waker. Despite all the notoriously tedious sailing in this game, I can 100% it in a relatively short time (not including the Nintendo Gallery). I know where practically everything is, and how to get it, so it doesn't take me all that long to complete it.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
The games I've completed the quickest are Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. After I beat ALttP for the first time, I started playing it again and didn't stop until I beat it in six hours. As for the game you could complete the quickest, if you know what you're doing I'd say the first or second Zelda. Overall though, I'd have to say OoT is the one you could complete the quickest on your first run.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ocarina of Time. when I played it the first time it took me a considerable time, a) because I've never been a super gamer, b) I was only 10. Now when I play it I got through it within a day. Also my first run of The Wind Waker I went through pretty fast because it was an easy game. So those two are my fast Zelda game runs.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I can 100% Majora's Mask in about 12 hours playtime, and breeze through the main quest only in about half that. I don't engage in any of the typical speedrunning tricks of the trade, though; no backwalking, sidestepping, any of that stuff. Most of the time I play it for a nice, relaxing stroll through one of my favorite games of all time (previously my favorite, but this year... oh god this year has been so great), and I find that speedrunning tactics detract from that and add a tension to the experience that I don't much care for.

Spyguy8404

Semi-Proud Zelink Shipper
I can undoubtedly beat Minish Cap the fastest.
But man, A Link to the Past takes the cake in the longest. That one took me MONTHS to complete on the first try, and I still have only finished it once.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
The fastest I've beaten a Zelda game was Spirit Tracks. I got it on Christmas day and beat the second dungeon. Then on the 30th, I beat the game early morning.
i beat spirit tracks the quickest but you guys gotta be more specific the general game i beat in 2 days 100% all heart containers and upgrades in the game took me to the 1st of january i got it on christmas to.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
Probably the original Zelda. I can do it in a couple of hours just playing at a relaxed pace. The dungeons are pretty short except for the last few and there aren't really any sidequests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom