• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Zelda Game W/ Best Dungeons

Zelda Game with Best Dungeons

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
The title pretty much says it all. Which Zelda game had the best dungeons?

Also put why it had the best. It could be because they were: challenging, long, just fun, non-linear, varied, etc.... Basically whatever made you like that game's dungeons best.

Ex.
My favorite game when it comes to dungeons was OoT, because they were challenging, there were a lot of them, and I loved the themes on pretty much every dungeon. My favorite two were the Spirit Temple and the Forest Temple.

Make sure to vote in the pole and comment so I can see people's thoughts.:)

Last edited:

MW7

A Link to the Past has the best IMO because it has the most dungeons, and they are all memorable. There's some significant challenge in some of dungeons, and some of the dungeons are incredibly nonlinear.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I have to say Skyward Sword, because the dungeons are actually fun. Some of the other games, I just explore the overworld for fun, and the dungeons are tedious and unwanted. In SS, it's the opposite. While exploring Skyloft is fun, the surface has no point in exploration.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I loved Twilight Princess' dungeons, especially Lakebed. I loved it being like a big mansion, similar to OoT's Forest Temple. Snowpeak was also another incredible dungeon - it was somewhat easy but I loved it! Goron Mines had the magnetic Iron Boots and that had a lot of innovative level design as well.

T

thefreezer1000

I will go with Twilight Princess because they all are really unique, fun, and varied! It also is really the only 3D Zelda where the Water dungeon isn't tedious or boring. Though Majora's Mask is a close second.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm going to be the first to say that Majora's Mask did. I freakin loved that game and it's dungeons. Even if it did have fewer than most Zelda games.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Gah, this is a tough one. So many of the games are almost equals when it comes to the dungeons, as they each have one or two freaking amazing ones while the rest are about average. It's pretty much impossible for me to decide on just one game, here, so I'm gonna have to give it a 3-way tie between OoT, MM, and SS. Each one of these games' dungeons had both great themes and phenomenal designs.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I'd have to say TP. I say so because they have been the only ones where I have truely bonded with them. It's odd, I know, but in other games I just never felt the connection to the dungeons (although OoT and MM were pretty close, but just not the same).

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Twilight Princess for me. The dungeons were creepy, with just the right touch of new, and a good mix of old. Of course, Ocarina of Time comes in a close second, because hey, the Shadow Temple was just amazing. Annoying, hard, scary....but amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom