• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Maker 3Ds

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Well, I got a idea. you kmnow how nintendo is going to make a new original zelda game on3Ds before they remake one again? well, why don't we make the game? in 3Ds e-shop they should make a FREE app that allows you to make -map-monolog-events-monsters-bosses-
tell me your thoughts :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Something like Zelda Classic? Oh, definitely. Not sure abuot a 3D Zelda Level maker; that'd take up quite a bit of resources don't you think? ^^

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
On the computer there is a free application (lite version) called Game Maker (google it), you can make simple 2D games and while it's not 3D it is better than nothing. In my Game Design class I made a top down Zelda game (similar to Zelda 1) just with 9 of my own dungeon designs. It was pretty cool and I got first in class :)

I think it would be a bit hard to design a game on a 3DS system.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
You're not familiar with 3D design are you? It takes a lot of time and effort, not to mention experience to create 3D environments, a 2D Zelda game maker would be great though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom