• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Figurines to Be Sold!

I plan to make Zelda figurines and sell them, so far i can only show off one of them. This happens to be the red Octorok! The red Octorok will cost 5.00$, and will be able to be sold soon, hopefully. Unfortunatly, i cant sell any just yet, but i may make an Etsy.com account soon, and start selling them.

SDC12381.jpg

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/nicktheslayer/SDC12380.jpg

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/nicktheslayer/SDC12379.jpg

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/nicktheslayer/SDC12378.jpg

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/nicktheslayer/SDC12377.jpg

While all i have at the moment is the red Octorok, blue variants should be available soon, and even beyond that, i may have (slightly higher priced) gold variants, and even other enemies! (Planned so far are Chuchus)

Guys, buying these when available would be a lot of help, the more you buy, the more types and colors i would be able to make. Eventually, i plan to move on from baked clay to actual plastics, which would make my work more efficient, but thats not a possibility with my current funds. (Insufficient Funds, that is)

Is anyone interested in buying these when available?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I apologize ahead of time for saying this.

You see, being a well established artist myself, I see many flaws in this octorok. Quite honestly, and I don't mean to hurt your feelings or insult you in any way, but the quality of the work is not all that great. Not to brag here, but I could make a version of this that looks like it came out of First4Figures. What I'm saying is, I don't believe people would be interested in buying these. At an art fair with your own little booth and make them a dollar each? Sure, that would work. You would probably find some potential buyers on Etsy as well.

All in all, I admire your effort, and I appreciate that you're at least attempting, but perhaps practice a little more. Build up your sculpting skills before you try and sell it. In time, you will be making masterpieces that fly off the virtual shelf.

You seem to have a nice work ethic, so I know you can do this.
Good luck to you with your future endeavors. Maybe one day you'll be the next First4Figures. :)

This has been your uninvited [INSERT TIME FRAME HERE] Vincent critique.
Arrivederci il mio amico.

Well Vincent, i believe we discussed this in the ShoutBox, but i thought id post it here.

Yes, these are flawed, (Most definitely not perfect.), but these are not F4F figurines. Those costs hundereds of dollars, and for something a bit smaller, and lower quality, i think 5 dollars is an okay price.

While i one day plan to sell F4F quality material, (at still, a lower price than these), consider this a fund raiser of sorts, while i make plans to sell bigger, prettier products, i am currently selling small knicknacks. Its like donating to me, but you get a prize as well, :)

Im hoping to sell fancy items in the future, but this is all for now. Ill upload more pics of these today, i have more products almost readily available, once my etsy account is up and running.

EDIT:

Could you PM me with the flaws youve found in my octorok? Id really appreciate it.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Wow! I think that's cute! (I don't know if it's supposed to look cute, but it does in my point of view) I would love to buy to share with my family, who also happen to be LoZ fans, but I agree with Vincent on one thing- That's kind of expensive. Would you consider lowering the price a little? I mean, I'm fine with that if you can't, but I'm guessing nobody's gonna want to buy a little figurine for five dollars.
~Cabbage

Well, this is the cost of the Supplies to make it, the amout etsy takes out of it, the ammount paypal charges, and the shipping id have to pay.
After all that, im not getting too much out of 5.00$, so..
Yep.

Also, everything i make is supposed to be as cute as possible, so im glad you found it to be, ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom