• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Fan Video Thread: Post Videos You Like!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
This is also one of my favorite videos! I was going to post this and then I saw that you already had. The guy narrating did such a good job and the drawings are beautiful. Fi's Gratitude playing in the background really added to it as well.
Yeah sorry I got to it first:sweat:. I agree, I think he did a great job also.

I didn't see this one posted, so here you go. This is one of my all-time faves. Be advised, MATURE LANGUAGE IS IN THIS VID:

EDIT TO ADD: The above vid was made BEFORE Breath of the Wild was out, which I find amazing since the narrator expresses just about everything I feel about Zelda games, and why I find that BotW is a great game overall, despite it's flaws (reminder, ALL games have flaws. Just let me know if/when you find a video game that every single person finds "perfect").

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
@Mido what are all those heads?

Not sure about all of the mountain heads; actually didn't take much notice the first few times I watched the video. Main ones I noticed on the background were the abominable snowman from the Rankin/Bass stop-motion Rudolph movies and Link and the MM moon. Not positive about the others though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom