• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Fan Video Thread: Post Videos You Like!

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
This thread is for posting fan videos for The Legend of Zelda series and commenting on other people's posts. Was shocked this didn't exist already.

This includes: animation, live action, funny (even YTP), serious, and/or depressing types of content.

Warning: this thread contains mature humor!

I'll Start:

A Heart for the Hero is a great video because it parodies sounds Link makes and emphasizes how that could lead to communication problems. This was also my first Youtube video I ever watched. :)

The Real Legend of Zelda series is a great Newgrounds comedy produced by Jerry of what Zelda might actually be like. It is based off the events in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This is an old long running series so the beginning episodes are animated poorly. The video I linked is a compilation of every episode thus far. This is a very enjoyable experience.

ArtistGamerGal created an amusing parody of what might happen when Link picks up a pig. Toward the end it has a sort-of-epic scene.

This video is short, but you probably never thought of the Fierce Deity Mask this way...

Yet another ArtistGamerGal animation...this time Rauru has to babysit the Hero of Time. It is amusing to see what might have happened when Link was asleep for seven years.

The Legend of Zelda: A Pain in my Ass is a parody by Sorpfilms about what might be the more annoying aspects of Link's daily life. I also saw this a long time ago. I'm old. :(

My favorite Zelda CD-i Youtube Poop. Proving Zelda always innovates. :)

Another CD-i vid, but this time it offers dating help. ;)

This is a parody of CD-i Zelda with new animation. It is about King Karkinian's birthday. All of his truly truest friends show up. :):)

Egoraptor made an amusing music video on Link and the Old Man.

I think Dorkly's video captured Fi perfectly.

Racing for Rupees is a parody by Callegos-Y of what might happen when Link gets too greedy and breaks people's stuff.

This video from College Humor is about what might happen when Link goes on too many side quests.

The Legend of Neil on Comedy Central is one of the best parodies in Zelda history. It is about a dude named Neil who fornicated his way into the original The Legend of Zelda. I highly suggest you find a legal way to watch this.

Enjoy posting your own videos you find. Let's make this thread a lot of fun. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Queen songs with Four Swords. Found these a few years back and loved 'em.

This one actually has a lot of meaning for me... nostalgia mostly. Used to watch this one on repeat during late nights during my... first round, I guess, of being on the internet. I was closer to a bunch of people back then, and I kinda miss it.

Last edited:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor

Description: "Militron decides that Ganon needs to be hardened with dinner. As he goes to Ganon's lair, Hectan tries to stop him. Will Ganon manage to escape from the hardening fire of dinner?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom