• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Fan or Pokemon Fan?

Are you more of a Zelda Fan or Pokemon Fan

• Zelda Fan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Fan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
With the release of Pokemon Dungeon we got a lot of Pokemon fans on the site now. So I thought I might create this poll, are more of a Zelda Fan or a Pokemon Fan?

I'm a Zelda fan. I played FireRed and I liked it, but its just a franchise that I can really get into.

I mean absolutly no offece to Pokemon fans, but I don't really like how the Pokemon Dungeon forums are mixed in with the Zelda forums. Shouldn't they have their own forums? (Like I said, its not that I don't like you guys, but I like having all Zelda on Zelda Dungeon Forums, and all Pokemon on the Pokemon Dungeon forums. Not some kind of hybrid. Or is this only temporary or somthing. Please, someone enlighten me :))

I'm a Zelda fan. I played FireRed and I liked it, but its just a franchise that I can really get into.

I mean absolutly no offece to Pokemon fans, but I don't really like how the Pokemon Dungeon forums are mixed in with the Zelda forums. Shouldn't they have their own forums? (Like I said, its not that I don't like you guys, but I like having all Zelda on Zelda Dungeon Forums, and all Pokemon on the Pokemon Dungeon forums. Not some kind of hybrid. Or is this only temporary or something. Please, someone enlighten me :))

To make things cheaper, the forums merged.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hm, I'm more of a Zelda Fan, I've played the series for 7 years. For Pokemon, I've only played the game for 2 years.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've been a Zelda fan for a longer time than I've been a Pokemon fan plus I like the action and puzzles a little bit more than strategy-based button pushing and collecting. Also, the environments in Zelda are more interactive and you can get a good close-up look at them. You know, admiring a 2-D cut-out of Death mountain in the distance. :P

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i'm a massive Zelda fan. the first gen of Pokemon was great, i'd still be played Blue if my copy didn't break but got Leaf Green and love it. 2nd gen is OK but after that i have no interest in and hope that Nintendo stop making more and more of the damn things. there are 649 of the bloody things, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Beeker

Wild Card
First off, I love both series. But I think my mind is focused more on Zelda than anything. I grew up alongside Pokemon, but as of late, it hasn't felt as exciting for me. Maybe it is because Zelda took its place as my main obsession/fandom. I still love Pokemon to death though, and it will always be special to me.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Definately Zelda. I never really got into Pokemon, though maybe if I played the games, I might.
Anyway, even if I did, I doubt I would like it more than Zelda- this is and pretty much always will be my favorite game series.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda takes the cake here – Pokemon has all but disinterested me outside of writing about it. It seems as if PKMN just isn't a series I can enjoy anymore, whereas Zelda will probably always be enjoyable as far as I'm concerned.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I like both franchises but I prefer pokémon myself, I've bedn playing pokémon for about 5 years and i've been playing Zelda for about 4 months. so i'm more for pokémon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom