• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Enemies

the Twilight princess Darknut, by far. Not only do they look epic, they're beefed up. Can you see the size of that sword? that's easily several hundred pounds. ONE HAND!!!!!
and not only that, they're elite swordsmen too.

in real life, link would be dead in 5 seconds.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd totally pick Iron Knuckle from OoT/MM or Darknut from TP. I love suits of armor and most of the time, the people in them! :D

Me, a Darknut from Twilight Princess or an Aeralfos.
Anyone know a stronger enemy than a TP Darknut? C'mon, they own!!
Aeralfos own! I just have to change the shield to an un-Clawshot-able one, then I'd be a near invincible flying lizard!

E

Ephraim

I would be a iron knuckle form OoT because i really like fighting them:triforce:

I would be a gold skulltula from OoT just so I could taunt Link if he didn't have any items that could reach me if I was on the ceiling or something. :)

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
A normal Poe from Twilight Princess! They are cool, have many powers (making copies of theirselves, hiding, etc.) and only wolf link can defeat them! They are almost invencible!!!

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Difficult question, have to decide between Re-dead(WW), Poe(OoT), Takuri(MM), Them(The aliens from MM) or a bokoblin.(WW)
Screw it! Id choose a floormaster from WW! I would love to see any hero's face when he comes back after i took him away or while im taking him away! Or even while i make a horrible screeching molde when he or she atacas me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom