• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Enemies

triq267

Just a relatable ghost trying to spook it up
If you were somehow turned into an enemy from Zelda, which enemy would you be. Please state the enemy and which version from which game. Example: I would be a Lizalfos from OoT. Please comment!

I'd be a Wizzrobe as they appear in the 2D games, like the ones in The Minish Cap, because I like their clothing and magic is awesome.
Wizzrobe_%28The_Minish_Cap%29.gif

S

Stalfosrule

Darknut from WW. Bam! Huge sword, awesome armor, and ninja move rolled into one.

?

:-)

I would REALLY like to be a green Chu chu from the Wind Waker because I think it would be cool to just wiggle around all day and when someone tries to attack me, I'd just splat on the floor in a pile of jelly, unable to be harmed (unless someone had a grappling hook on them...). Why green? I like that color!:D

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
i would be the garo master from MM but he is a mini boss so i would then pick the bird from MM that can steal your sword i think his hame was takuri but anyway i can steal links sword and items and i have lots of health ha ha!

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
An Iron Knuckle or a Darknut. Possibly a Fokka. The knight enemies are the only good enemies in my opinion...

amaterasu

Writer
i'd be a ReDead from Twilight Princess. As much as those things scare me, they don't rape you, they slice you up and make you minced meat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom