• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I literally just now only realized the Thelma and Louise shout out in TP that is Telma of Telmas bar and Louise, her cat.
How I missed the reference on the last four play throughs is beyond me.

One thing I found is that when you play the Ocarina of Wind in The Minish Cap, it plays the beginning of the intro theme of Ocarina of Time, but a bit more sped-up.

The figurine gallery in Wind Waker has the Bunny Hood, Goron Mask, All-Night's Mask, and I believe the Keaton Mask hanging on the wall.

In A Link to the Past, there are some paintings of Mario located in Kakariko Village. If you pull on their moustaches, ruppees pop out.

In Majora's Mask, the four forms of Link play Ballad of the Wind Fish. Compared to the original one in Link's Awakening, it sounds awful (in my opinion).

I think most, or all, of these were already mentioned. For now, they're all I can think of, not including the thought of the billions of Mario references in Link's Awakening.

D

derektherock42

In TP, one of the clowns (the one at the cannon) has a tattoo on his arm of Bullet Bill from Mario.

In OOT, if you hit the window in the castle courtyard with a slingshot, (not the one with the Mario paintings on it.) A guy will say something like "Don't damage my windows!" and throw a bomb at you. It's Pretty funny! Also, if you hit the window with the Mario paintings, a red Ruppee will fly out!:)

P

Pancakes

What about the paper airplane on one of the pillars in Ikana Castle?
Has anyone saw that?

E

ergman

One thing I found is that when you play the Ocarina of Wind in The Minish Cap, it plays the beginning of the intro theme of Ocarina of Time, but a bit more sped-up.
no. it plays the whistle theme from smb3. :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C

Coriolis Effect

well i know a Zelda easter egg that actually relates to me.....My name is...Talon..(yes I am a girl ) my friends make fun of me for that....

In spirit tracks, the cutscene of when you get you train driving license or something, at the very start, Tetra should be pictured on a window.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
no. it plays the whistle theme from smb3. :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, SMB3 plays the whistle theme from Zelda 1 :)

What about the paper airplane on one of the pillars in Ikana Castle?
Has anyone saw that?

Whoa whoa whoa, please explain further, I want to see that :eek:

P

Pancakes

Okay when you go to the roof of the castle on the first half of the dungeon there are two pillared areas. One area is used by Deku Link to get a heart piece. The other area SEEMS to have nothing on the pillars, but one pillar has a small paper air plane.

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
Okay when you go to the roof of the castle on the first half of the dungeon there are two pillared areas. One area is used by Deku Link to get a heart piece. The other area SEEMS to have nothing on the pillars, but one pillar has a small paper air plane.

Deku link meaning this is in majora's mask? Is there a way to get a picture or explain which pillre and where?

P

Pancakes

Deku link meaning this is in majora's mask? Is there a way to get a picture or explain which pillre and where?

Okay,first go to the Ikana Castle's roof. Look at the bottom of your map,and when you go there you will see the three pillars I mentioned. The first pillar closest to the wall will have the airplane.
REMEMBER: THE BOTTOM OF THE MAP!

Is it just me, or do the graphics in TP and Pokemon Colesium seem raather identical. Like in the Death Mountain dungeon compared to the mining town in Pokemon Colesium.

PC came first, so TP might have built off of it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom