• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

hsb39

Why so logical?
This has probably been posted, but the sages are the names of the towns for AoL, yet again, this is something that most people know.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
This has probably been posted, but the sages are the names of the towns for AoL, yet again, this is something that most people know.

Yeah, I said that.. also, this may have been posted already, I dunno though, the Zora Band leader in MM is playing the song that you hear when you are in the clouds on Mario, when you go into his room.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I heard that in another game (I think it was a Paper Mario), someone says "I am Error".

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Yeah, I said that.. also, this may have been posted already, I dunno though, the Zora Band leader in MM is playing the song that you hear when you are in the clouds on Mario, when you go into his room.
Also the bass player is playing a mario song I think I don't know though. It sounds creepy.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I think I have two....I dunno if they've been posted yet but in MC, Din, Nyru and Farore can be found inside the Town's hotel. They'll fuse kinstones with you <3
In WW, there are several masks and the moon from MM hanging behind the sculptor guy at the Nintendo Gallery.
Oh and uhm Flat and Sharp [The Composer Brothers] have a striking resemblance to Mario and Luigi, no? <3

In MM the Zora bass players plays the LoZ dungeon theme and the pianist plays the game over theme from LoZ.

I need to find a video of this..........

Last edited:

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I have just found one.
Started a new game on ALttP, and in the openning video, the sound of Agnahim (spelling?) teleporting a maiden (is that what he's doing :S?) is the same as a sound used in Super Mario Galaxy, not sure what for yet but I'll check soon then edit this post.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
I'm not sure if this is a Easter Eggs and every one probably knows.

Theres a Great White in the Laboratory(underwater)

R

ResidentZelda

I was playing TP a couple hours ago and then I found that as wolf you get out of the twilight Midna is not on top of you but you can see her Shadow on top of your shadow lol.

Also There was this Powerpuff girls episode were the mayor of townsville was playing a videogame and then he said "Darn Fairy" and then in the screen said "YOU KILLED YOUR FAIRY GAME OVER" it was OBVIOUS that he was playing Zelda , And he killed Navi somehow :/

F

ForestSheikah

In MM, in the north part of Termina Field, there is a place where you can play your ocarina for Rupees. Among the songs you can play are the Nocturne of Shadow, the Prelude to Light, and the Serenade of Water from OoT. Others are not an Easter Egg.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I was playing TP a couple hours ago and then I found that as wolf you get out of the twilight Midna is not on top of you but you can see her Shadow on top of your shadow lol.

Also There was this Powerpuff girls episode were the mayor of townsville was playing a videogame and then he said "Darn Fairy" and then in the screen said "YOU KILLED YOUR FAIRY GAME OVER" it was OBVIOUS that he was playing Zelda , And he killed Navi somehow :/

That's freaking awesome, haven't we all wanted to do that at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom