• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

Dreamworks studios designed the movie....its Disney.You know like Retro Studios designed Metroid Prime...its still Nintendo...just an example.

P

porygonzx

About the PH one on the gosspi stones how do they look like wario and There called boing-oing stones.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
yeah whatever you call them, gossip statues also say boing-boing and give info.
i don 't know if nintendo did that one puprose but when is see the moustace and theeth like thing on those statues, it really reminds me of wario

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
That's probably more coincidental, but that caught my eye as well. I can't remember, the ones in OOT didn't look like that, did they?

no the ones in oot had not even a face, i think it got the sheikan logo on it. one with the eye and bloody tear.

by the way there was a other easter egg is TP that refrered to oot.
you know the fishing pound right, after you looked at the fisherman picture of oot, the girl (can 't rember her name right now) begins to scratching her back like the fisherman in oot.

Back on topic people.

More Easter Eggs....

Links Awakening is full of them : Chomp chomp (mario bros), goomba (mario brothers), etc.

Even though I see those more as cameos than true easter eggs.

No, you blind people...he is on the left side...pretty much straight left from Link.

Last edited:

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Hm... I think I see two of them :huh: One straight left from Link, and one on the upper diagonal line from Link. The second ones face is not very clearly, but he do resemble alot from the first one.

P

proctorFFVII

In WW, the guy with the curly orange hair has a tote bag with a small pic of an 8-bit octorock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom