• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

J

Joey Kazooie

In OOT and MM, the keaton mask resembles a Pikachu.

In MM, where Keatons actually appear, they look like something between a Ninetales and a Pikachu. The Keaton mask is called nostalgic by the mask seller, because kids loved them a long time ago.

Also, the Oocca in MM seemed to be based of a painting from M.C. Escher, called Änother World".

another_world.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

proctorFFVII

In OoT, the Temple of time has a pattern on the wall in the shape of Fox McCloud.

Leix

Error
Here's one I forgot until five seconds ago!
Agitha, the bug ball queen in TP calls Link 'Grasshopper'!
=D
Also, Fyer in TP has a picture of a bullet bill on his arm.

G

Glided Sword

I've seen the Bowser button on Malon and never thought of anything from it since Mario and Zelda were both created from the same company.
I've seen the Mario mask on the Happy Mask Salesman and thought the same as the button.
Anything, I haven't noticed but yes, it is nice that Link uses his hands to open doors in TP.

E

ebuch

Ooccoo got it's name from the hexadecimal color code for the original color of Link in the first LoZ. #ooccoo

In OOT and MM, the keaton mask resembles a Pikachu.

In MM, where Keatons actually appear, they look like something between a Ninetales and a Pikachu. The Keaton mask is called nostalgic by the mask seller, because kids loved them a long time ago.

Also, the Oocca in MM seemed to be based of a painting from M.C. Escher, called Änother World".

another_world.jpg
There was no Ooccoo in MM.

N

NarutoUzamaki300

In India The Currecncy Is Called Rupees:p I WANT TO GO TO INDIA!!:p

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
The Bombchu in OoT, MM, and PH have two references. The name ends in 'chu', and also the 'face' resemble Pikachu from the Pokemon series.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
The Bombchu in OoT, MM, and PH have two references. The name ends in 'chu', and also the 'face' resemble Pikachu from the Pokemon series.

chu isthe traditional sound that a mouse makes. if you've seen the movie spirited away, the mouse boy says chu
that wuold why the bombchu is a mouse like creature

and now my list. The Triforce is the symbol of a samurai clan. The ocarina songs in MM are the songs from OoT, only backwards(its just afew though). in one of the hamtaro games for GBA there is a pedestal with what llooks like the master sword from ALttP, once you get three beads(green, red, and blue) the hamster pulls it out. Epona is the name of the celtic horse god. The name Zelda came from Scott Fitzgerald's wife, Zelda Fitzgerald. In TP there is a carving in the wall of Arbiter's Grounds that depicts like fighting ganon in OoT. thats all for now, i bid thee adieu.

Last edited:
J

Joey Kazooie

chu isthe traditional sound that a mouse makes. if you've seen the movie spirited away, the mouse boy says chu
that wuold why the bombchu is a mouse like creature

and now my list. The Triforce is the symbol of a samurai clan. The ocarina songs in MM are the songs from OoT, only backwards(its just afew though). in one of the hamtaro games for GBA there is a pedestal with what llooks like the master sword from ALttP, once you get three beads(green, red, and blue) the hamster pulls it out. Epona is the name of the celtic horse god. The name Zelda came from Scott Fitzgerald's wife, Zelda Fitzgerald. In TP there is a carving in the wall of Arbiter's Grounds that depicts like fighting ganon in OoT. thats all for now, i bid thee adieu.

Also, if you go into a shop in the Hamtaro videogame. The shop seller will sometimes say:
"Buy something, will ya!"

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mikael

in the game link to past in warous houses there are mario paintings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom