• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

W

Wings

listen closely in Goron Mines......
Music is Goron's Lullaby (from MM) quickly and industrial style =O
Also, Midna's three note theme is Zelda's lullaby backwards.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P

You are talking about the TP Goron Mines I assume? And that's interesting about Midna's theme. I never noticed that.

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(

Good stuff you found there.

Try finding the running man and give him the bunny hood (in OoT). Sometimes it works, sometimes it dosen't. ^^ I won't spoil the surprise for those of you who don't know about it.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
If you enter your name as Zelda in LA, you will hear a remix of the zelda theme. Not sure if this qualifies as an easter egg though. LA easily has the most easter eggs of any Zelda game.

Kazumi

chagy
I've got one! Well, its actually in Animal Crossing: Wild World, but its a Zelda easter egg.

If you go into a house, and open their dresser, (This is random on different gmaes, it my not ven be on your file at all) It'll say, "You found 10 rupees! Looks like this is your lucky day! To bad you can't spend them in this town.."

Cool, eh? I suppose its not really a Zelda easter egg... But it has reference to Zelda, sorda..

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
In one of (or maybe all of them? i forget) the goron elder rooms in the goron mines in TP there is a giant statue of the one eyed ghost salesman guy from the market in OoT.
I dont see why gorons would have a statue of that guy. Ive never seen anyone mention this online and i noticed it a while ago.

L

Liam

in PH, what are the gossip stones that look like wario? i haven't seen them and i've beaten the game like 4 or 5 times. also, an easter egg in MC is that if you run into a closet with the pegasus boots, it will open up and some rupees or a heart will come out. also, i don't really get this, but once you've beaten MC go upstairs in your house and go down into the bottom left corner under the table. Ezlo will say something like: "hmm? i sense something! if you have a secret, don't be afraid to tell me!" I'm thinking this might be where you get the amulet swiftblade talks about in the swordsman newsletter, but i've tried everything and can't figure out what thats for.

I

iggyWaShere

Heres one ftw...

Shrek makes a cameo in the beta version of Twilight Princess at Hyrule Castle Town.

27.jpg

Link and Epona both make an appearance in Shrek 2 via on a painting in the King and Queens bedroom...

Found it the painting in Shrek 2 but i don't think it is Link.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Ooccoo got it's name from the hexadecimal color code for the original color of Link in the first LoZ. #ooccoo

Yeah they reuse names from old games a lot, for instance in OoT the names of the sages came from the names of the towns in AoL, there were a lot of posts so if someone has already mentioned this.. mah bad holmes g dog, Word up... Peace!

in PH, what are the gossip stones that look like wario? i haven't seen them and i've beaten the game like 4 or 5 times. also, an easter egg in MC is that if you run into a closet with the pegasus boots, it will open up and some rupees or a heart will come out. also, i don't really get this, but once you've beaten MC go upstairs in your house and go down into the bottom left corner under the table. Ezlo will say something like: "hmm? i sense something! if you have a secret, don't be afraid to tell me!" I'm thinking this might be where you get the amulet swiftblade talks about in the swordsman newsletter, but i've tried everything and can't figure out what thats for.

If you have't seen the stones you haven't beaten the game.. you may have finished the story line.. but not the game.. On the treasure maze island you have to talk to it to get in... on the uncharted island that you have to draw it makes you hit them in the right order in order to get to the Windfrog King.

M

mailduck

Don't know if this one was already mentioned or not, but in Final Fantasy I and II Dawn of Souls, a gravestone in Elfland, I think it was, read "Here lies Link." I'm not exactly sure of the meaning behind it, but I presume that it was a tribute to the successful Zelda series while Square Enix was going down the drain. It's been a long while, but it's something along those lines. =P

arkvoodle

Diabolical
In OoT Hyrule castle, there are pictures of luigi, peach and mario i one of the windows.
(this may have already been said)
also, if you type your name as "Zelda" in Links Awakening, you will hear a remix of the Zelda theme. (also may have been already said)

zzRICHzz

own & finished all Zeldas
In OoT Hyrule castle, there are pictures of luigi, peach and mario i one of the windows.
(this may have already been said)
also, if you type your name as "Zelda" in Links Awakening, you will hear a remix of the Zelda theme. (also may have been already said)

if you shoot the window with the slingshot you get ruppees... if you shoot the other window, a bomb is thrown at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom