• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungon: You Guys Are Soooo Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichMasteR

AXLE MAH BOI!
Remember there was a May Giveaway? They never announced the winners and closed the thread. Now that everyone has forgotten about it, the thread misteriously dissapeared, way to go, if you don't want to do a contest act like grown-ups and avoid faking to attract more people to your community, that was a really cheap way to do it...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Actually, I'm third place winner. ZD isn't lying. This stuff takes time. Mases announced the winners a few days ago; Nicole simply closed it because posters were getting frantic.

I'm pretty sure the winners were announced. Also, I don't think it's fair even if the contest was a sham to call us ALL fake. Most people didn't have anything to do with it...

Djinn

and Tonic
There was a delay because the man who was holding and running the contest had to place it on hold because of E3 coverage and then later within the same week had seven people living in his basement for little over a week, a few of which were flown in from various other states (including Alaska) and then held a 24 hour stream of them playing every Zelda game in the series nonstop for five days. Meanwhile a few of the friends remained within said basement for a couple days afterword. Something like this requires at least a couple days afterword to cool down and regain things like sleep and eating habits again.

And like everyone has said, the thread was reopened and winners were announced. It only had to be closed because during the stream people were beginning to complain about the delay, probably not knowing about the current marathon happening on the main site. Everything has been resolved by this point. And with that all questions should be answered so now I will be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom