• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Zelda Dungeon & The Wind Waker

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I'm not sure if this can be answered at this time, but hey why not ask? Okay so my question is, due to the recent announcement of The Wind Waker HD will ZD update the site walkthrough and maybe even make a video walkthrough in the next few months before the game comes out, around the time the game comes out, or a little bit after the game comes out? :hylianshield:

UPDATE: What I mean is, The Wind Waker HD is most likely going to be exactly like the original Wind Waker in terms of story and location, anything new to the game they can add later and say a HD only thing. I was wondering if they would update the Walkthrough like they're doing with the other Walkthrough's (maybe even add the Nintendo Gallery side-quest?).

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
How would they possibly update a walkthrough for a game that hasn't even come out yet months prior to the actual release? It'll be after the game gets released. Assuming they actually update the walkthrough for a remake.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Considering that the game will most likely be the same as the original Wind Waker...I don't think they'll need to make a new WW walkthrough.

Kybyrian

We currently have no one working on the video walkthrough for The Wind Waker and no plans for anyone to do so. It was an abandoned project quite a while back. As for any content that will be exclusive to TWW HD (which I'm not sure if there will be any), it will be added as it surfaces. Otherwise, we're good with our current walkthrough. I don't know of any plans to wrap up any missing points in our TWW coverage so far, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom