• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Snail Mailbag, No Write Back ! Wtf

I sent a letter a while back to Zelda dungeon and it was read on Zelda Dungeon Snail Mailbag #001 on youtube ,and I asked for a reply and some autographs and Mases said he will do that. That never happened, maybe they got lost in the mail or something but , did this happen to anyone else ??? Where they don't reply to the letter or something like that...

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...I dunno why it was never sent back to you. Perhaps Mases was busy at that point in time (considering that the first ZD Snail Mailbag took place during the marathon) and forgot to do so. Or maybe it did get lost in the mail. I'm not entirely sure as what I need to tell you as I don't know what happened to it. But I can tell you that you should consider sending Mases a PM to his account here on the forums asking whether or not he sent it.

Now as far as this happening to me, I must say no, because I've never sent snail mail to ZD.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'll echo what knowlee said and I recommend you to PM Mases, or try to get a hold of him in some other form or fashion. There's a chance he simply forgot; unlike the popular notion Mases is indeed a human and not a robot. Humans forget. There's a chance the mail got lost on the carrier, though I've no idea how you would track it. There's a chance that, hey, Mases' pet pterodactyl ate it (lol Destiny). Whatever the case, the best thing to do at this point is simply contact Mases and see what's up. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom