• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Zelda Dungeon Showdown

Best Link's Awakening Dungeon?

• Level 1 - Tail Cave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Level 2 - Bottle Grotto

• Level 3 - Key Cavern

• Level 4 - Angler's Tunnel

• Level 5 - Catfish's Maw

• Level 6 - Face Shrine

• Level 7 - Eagle's Tower

• Level 8 - Turtle Rock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took a look around and didn't see this done before, but stop me if it has been. My idea is this: one poll a week, for best dungeon in a given Zelda game. Once all the games have gone, the winners go head to head in a final showdown to determine ZD's favorite Zelda dungeon. I'd like to start the proceedings with the game I am currently replaying, namely, Link's Awakening.

Just to be clear, for these lists I will only be including standard dungeons, so no mini-dungeons and no final dungeons. Also, feel free to comment and explain your choice.

Round One, Fight!

Last edited:

MW7

Eagle's Tower is an easy choice for me. The pillar puzzle was one of the best puzzles in the game, and the dungeon was cleverly designed. Link's Awakening was a really good game, but Eagle's Tower definitely stood out for me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I agree with MW7 on this one. That dungeon is definitely the most memorable for me because it had a pretty unique puzzle and design. For the longest time I was wandering around lost, until I threw a ball at the pillar and realized how creative and awesome it was.

Yep Eagle Tower for me too. Having levels that physically change when you knock down the pillars requires some serious genius and planning. The boss fight was also extremely epic taking place outdoors atop the tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom