• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Twenty-Four Entries + Week Twenty-Five Theme

Which entry do you think is the best?

• miniluigi008

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HeroOfTime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Welcome to the next round of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition! Last week, HeroOfTime won by default due to a lack of entries. Fortunately, I received a few more this time around.

Last week's theme was Sadness/Loss. Here are the entries:

penguinboy82
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/253227136/MusicComp/Enclosure.wav (Title: Enclosure)

miniluigi008
https://soundcloud.com/mini-luigi-miniluigi008/the-sierra-wind-wont-speak (Title: The Sierra Wind Won't Speak)

HeroOfTime
https://www.dropbox.com/s/usjx82sr0cpkey5/fairee.mp3?dl=0 (Title: Ciela's Parting Words)

Please enjoy listening to these entries! As always, vote for which one you think is the best.

It's Week Twenty-Five! Long time entrants of the music competition know what that means. The next theme is...

FREESTYLE!

You're free to enter whatever you want! It can be any song, a cover or original composition, as long as it is your own work. Just make sure you sent your entry to me by April 25th, 2015 May 2nd, 2015 at 11:59 PM MST. Have fun!

Rules
  1. Anyone is welcome to enter. As long as you have significantly contributed to your piece musically in some way (e.g. composing, playing an instrument, singing) then it is acceptable. You can also cover songs, which means that you perform or arrange your own version of an existing song, such as one from a video game. Original pieces are welcome as well.
  2. Songs should follow the week's prescribed theme, though creative interpretation is definitely allowed. Entries are highly unlikely to be denied based on a lack of relation to the theme except in extreme cases, so please don't be afraid to enter because you are afraid that your entry deviates from the theme too much. Every five weeks, the competition theme is Freestyle, where entrants are allowed to submit any musical piece they have created.
  3. All entries should be sent to Heroine of Time in a Private Message before the deadline. You can upload them to any kind of music-sharing website, such as YouTube, SoundCloud, or Dropbox. (Note that I usually will not respond to your Private Message unless you request that I do so or ask a question.)
  4. Voting is open to all members of the Dungeon Gaming Network, whether they entered or not. However, you may not vote for yourself, and any suspected cheating (such as asking friends to vote for you unfairly) may result in disqualification. The voting period lasts until one day before the original due date for the next round's entries (usually 13 days from the posting of the newest round).
  5. Winners are given a ribbon for their Awards Showcase and their name is added to the Hall of Fame. In the event of a tie, both/all winners will get the reward, and their name will be put in the Hall of Fame with a note explaining that they tied.
  6. Most importantly, have fun! Despite the number of rules, this competition's main goal is to have fun and show off your creative talent. Don't be intimidated by the other entries -- get out there and make some music!
Please also consider the competition section's general rules. Send the competition leader (Heroine of Time) any further questions!

Hall of Fame (Previous Winners)
M107 - Week One, Week Three, Week Four (Tie), Week Six, Week Eight (Tie)
LittleGumball - Week Two, Week Eight (Tie)
Mellow Ezlo - Week Four (Tie)
Nintendo_Master - Week Five
penguinboy82 - Week Seven, Week Nine, Week Ten (Tie), Week Fifteen
Pendio - Week Ten (Tie), Week Eleven, Week Twelve (Tie), Week Sixteen
Johnny Sooshi - Week Twelve (Tie)
HeroOfTime - Week Seventeen, Week Eighteen, Week Nineteen, Week Twenty (Tie), Week Twenty-One, Week Twenty-Three
27Hooray - Week Twenty (Tie)
miniluigi008 - Week Twenty-Two

Last edited:

miniluigi008

Just smile and nod.
Psalm 120:1 "I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me."
This is going to be a tough decision... Nevertheless, do you allow remixes of Vocaloid songs?

EDIT: Nevermind, you allow covers.

miniluigi008

Just smile and nod.
Okay, sending in my new entry...

miniluigi008

Just smile and nod.
Of course, I was the only one who voted. :I Seriously, people?

miniluigi008

Just smile and nod.
You're also the only one who submitted an entry. :/

Is that a hint of regret in your voice?

Okay, okay- there are plenty of other songs besides Suki Daisuki. You know, at least I submitted one.
This is funny because now it's almost like a certain blog... :y

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Well, I've been gone for a week or two and forgot about this... I've got something I can submit, I guess. I'll send it as soon as I can.

miniluigi008

Just smile and nod.
Well, I've been gone for a week or two and forgot about this... I've got something I can submit, I guess. I'll send it as soon as I can.

According to the competition, this one already ended... I'm waiting for the next one but it's been a few days.

My body is reg:reggie:gie for the next competition...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hi everyone.

I'm really sorry about the delay in getting up the next competition round. I've been extremely busy with finals these past few weeks. (I even pulled a few all-nighters. :() But I can assure you that the next theme will be up later today. Thank you for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom