• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Three Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Welcome to Week Three of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition! First of all, congratulations to M107 for winning Week One! Now, here are the entries for Week Two's theme, which was "Love".

LittleGumball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX3EouhhCSs&feature=youtu.be (Title: Theme of Love)

For Week Two, I received only one entry for the theme of "Love". So congratulations to LittleGumball for her Final Fantasy Cover!

Now, Week Three's Theme is...

BRAVERY

Please write a song that can be associated with bravery, courage, or similar emotions. All entries are due to me by March 1st, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.

Hall of Fame (Previous Winners):
M107 - Week One Winner
LittleGumball - Week Two Winner

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sorry, I was just too scared to sing the song I was gonna sing. XP But I'll try again this time, maybe I wont sing I'll do some kind of instrumentals. =P

Nice song, Gummy, I always like to hear the flute and you did a very nice job! ^^

I'm sorry, I was just too scared to sing the song I was gonna sing. XP But I'll try again this time, maybe I wont sing I'll do some kind of instrumentals. =P

Nice song, Gummy, I always like to hear the flute and you did a very nice job! ^^

Now I'm curious to hear you sing. You should sing....Now!!!

Sorry I couldn't finish the week 2 song guys! Power outage messed up my work schedule and I didn't have any days off to work from Friday-Tomorrow. I might give bravery a go!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hey, everyone. Don't forget that the entries are due tonight. I hope to hear some more of them before the day ends! I have received one entry so far.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
****! WTF? MARCH 1ST?! TONIGHT?! THIS IS BLASPHEMY! THIS IS MADNESS! I HAVE NO TIME TO RECORD ANYTHING. WHEN WAS THIS THREAD POSTED?! TODAY?! HAVE I BEEN TROLLED OR SOMETHING?! THERE'S NO POSSIBLE WAY I COULD RECORD ANYTHING! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I haven't had the chance to record at all. If for some reason I get one, I guess have a song but it'll be pretty mediocre because I only have one part down and it'll be kinda boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom