• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Three Entries + Week Four Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hello everyone, and welcome to Week 4 of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition! LittleGumball won Week Two, of course, since she was our only entrant. Now it's time to see the lovely entries we got for last week's theme, Bravery!

M107
http://audiour.com/oipxixwq (Title: touch base 01)

...Yeah. Only one again.

I know a lot of you have expressed interest in creating a piece for these, but haven't seemed to have enough time. Is there anything that I could do to make this contest more accessible? I would gladly extend the time limit if that means more people would enter. Each theme currently runs for two weeks, but that's easy to change.

Regardless, congratulations to M107 for his second win! He made a really excellent song, and I certainly hear the theme in it. Good job.

Anyway, let's look at what we have here for Week Four. This time, the theme is...

Nature

Please create or cover a song that relates to or sounds like nature. There can be a TON of interpretations of this, considering "nature" is so varied and kind of vague. I'm really looking forward to hearing some good songs this time around! For now, submissions will be accepted until March 15th, 2014 at 11:59 MST. That's the usual deadline, except I've changed the time to be in my time zone, so that people on the east coast will have even longer. Let me know if a longer extension would help; we can make these a monthly contest instead if necessary.

Good luck, everyone!

Hall of Fame (Previous Winners):
M107 - Week One, Week Three
LittleGumball - Week Two

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ah, I'm really sorry, Heroine, its not the accessibility of the time at all, its really just my own laziness that I need to discipline. :sweat: I'll try my best to enter this time around! X3

M107, I liked your entry, it gave me the feel of bravery in a sense of exploring new worlds (more literally, exploring space, as it had that tech-y, science-y feel y'know). Good job. =)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I totally thought the deadline was tonight! I have a submission uploading right now, but I apparently have enough time to record a better one! =D

Either way, I'm getting a submission done this time no matter what. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom