• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Six Entries + Week Seven Theme

Which entry did you think was the best?

• Nintendo_Master

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M107

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Welcome to Week Seven of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition, ladies and gentlemen! Let's all take a moment to congratulate Nintendo_Master for winning the previous round with his original song. He is week five's winner and he will be given an award to display in his awards showcase. And hey, you could win an award too, if you enter Week Seven!

First, it's time for Week Six's entries and voting. Last week's theme was Magic. Please take a look at these two songs and choose which you enjoyed the most!

Nintendo_Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IAB-G7zYU4

M107
https://soundcloud.com/m107/intro (Title: Intro)

I encourage that you vote in the poll above for the song that you thought was the best, and try to leave some constructive criticism below.

At long last, we've reached the moment where we can unveil Week Seven's theme! Get ready to create a song based on the theme of...

Fear

I was looking back at the themes I've used so far, and I noticed that a lot of them have kind of favored peaceful or happy compositions. So I'm looking for a song that's creepy, eerie, and inspires more unpleasant emotions. Please send me a private message with your song by Saturday, May 10th at 11:59 PM MDT. It can be either an original song or a cover, but you cannot use the work of others.

Additionally, if you have any ideas for a future theme, just let me know. I'm starting to run out of ideas. XD

Good luck, musicians!

Hall of Fame
M107 - Week One, Week Three, Week Four (Tie)
LittleGumball - Week Two
Mellow Ezlo - Week Four (Tie)
Nintendo_Master - Week Five

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
My vote shall go to M107. Very simple, I dig it, and very spacey as well.

Haha, fear will be easy for me! 80% of the stuff I make is creepy as all hell XD I'll get something together by then, should be fun doing so too. :)

Fig

The Altruist
Oooh, interesting theme for Week 7 Heroine. Though I am not that knowledgeable in the horror/fear genre when it comes to music, I will try to give it a shot. I may have something up my sleeve, I just need to find the sheet music for my horn. As for this week's entries, both contestants were simply amazing! I love NM's simplistic style and kinda reminds me of video game series such as Paper Mario, but I got to give my hat off to M107 for his entry due to how it reminds of some kind of majestic organ playing for a ceremony. Nonetheless, I am very pleased that both entries provided a very nice piece of music for my to listen to whenever I need to relax in life. I wish the two of you the best of luck in this week's competition.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I really liked both compositions, but for some reason Nintendo Master's kind of gave me the creeps a little... Anyways, good entries from both of you.

I decided I'm gonna enter this time, because I got some inspiration on a piece to cover. Good luck to all the contestants this round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom