• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition Week One Voting + Week Two Theme

Whose entry do you think was the best?

• M107

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • penguinboy82

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hello, everyone! Welcome to voting for Week 1 of the third edition Zelda Dungeon Music Competition! I'm sorry this is being posted a bit late tonight. I got two great entries last week for the theme Freestyle.

M107:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18473424/Intro !er.mp3 (Title: Intro !er)

penguinboy82:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ezbbJ_3I_USGhnZDQ2ZDc4RHM/preview

Please listen to both entries and vote. Also consider offering constructive criticism.

Now it's it time to prepare for next week. Week Two's theme is...

Love

In preparation for Valentine's Day, this round's theme will be Love! Please record a song that is associated with or evokes feelings of love and romance. It can be either a cover or an original song.

EDIT: The deadline has been extended. Entries are now due February 15th at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I was gonna submit a video but this piece of crap I'm typing on won't let me do it, so yeah. I even recorded a video and it's just stored away here.

Maybe I'll try next next time cause I can't really do a "love" song.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh my goodness this is back up and running! :D Oh, but I missed that last round, silly me. =O I'll take a crack at this round, though. :>

EDIT:

Oh, I can't hear either entries. =O Dropbox has an error and the Google thing simply wont let me view/hear anything.

Woah, only two entries. Would have expected at least 5 considering how many liked your post before (and how many that participated last time) , but oh well.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Oh my goodness this is back up and running! :D Oh, but I missed that last round, silly me. =O I'll take a crack at this round, though. :>

EDIT:

Oh, I can't hear either entries. =O Dropbox has an error and the Google thing simply wont let me view/hear anything.

I can't hear the first one. Same 404 error.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I was gonna submit a video but this piece of crap I'm typing on won't let me do it, so yeah. I even recorded a video and it's just stored away here.

Maybe I'll try next next time cause I can't really do a "love" song.
Yeah, I was wondering what happeend to you! I hope to hear from you next round. I think I might do a "freestyle" theme more often. It seems so much easier for everyone to get in a song they want.

(To be completely honest, I'd recorded my own entry, too, and was considering entering it as well, since I know some hosts have done that before. But I decided that it wasn't very good. :P)

Huh, really? Google is working fine for me right now. Well, try this for penguinboy's entry. As for M107's... You're right that it doesn't seem to be working. It may just be Dropbox for the moment, since when I first received it, it was just fine. If it's not working by tomorrow, I might have to message M107 and ask if he knows why.

...As for M107's... You're right that it doesn't seem to be working. It may just be Dropbox for the moment, since when I first received it, it was just fine. If it's not working by tomorrow, I might have to message M107 and ask if he knows why.

Replace with this >> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18473424/Intro !er.mp3

Actually vB shortens the link so you have to Right Click > Copy Link Location

or you can copy right out of the code box
Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18473424/Intro%20!er.mp3

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah, I was wondering what happeend to you! I hope to hear from you next round. I think I might do a "freestyle" theme more often. It seems so much easier for everyone to get in a song they want.

(To be completely honest, I'd recorded my own entry, too, and was considering entering it as well, since I know some hosts have done that before. But I decided that it wasn't very good. :P)

Huh, really? Google is working fine for me right now. Well, try this for penguinboy's entry. As for M107's... You're right that it doesn't seem to be working. It may just be Dropbox for the moment, since when I first received it, it was just fine. If it's not working by tomorrow, I might have to message M107 and ask if he knows why.

XD Reason why I didn't throw myself in this round was because I'd stopped looking down in the competition area for a while and didn't see this come back up! X3

Oh my, the link wont work. =O Maybe its just my computer too, we had to wipe it clean of everything and so a lot of programs that run certain things aren't installed anymore, so I'll just have to see if the songs in the original post work on a different PC. =)

Fig

The Altruist
As of now I can only listen to M107's piece. Hopefully penguin's can be fixed in the upcoming future. Either that or my computer just sucks even though I just bought it a few weeks ago... >.>

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
As of now I can only listen to M107's piece. Hopefully penguin's can be fixed in the upcoming future. Either that or my computer just sucks even though I just bought it a few weeks ago... >.>

Have you tried pressing the download button? It's a safe download as far as I can tell:D

Fig

The Altruist
Ok so I downloaded the penguin's track and I must say it sounds a lot like the the Forest Nature Area from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. I'm not sure if that was intentional, assuming that it what I heard. I'll just leave a reference here just in case someone spotted this as well as I did, again assuming penguin's track is what I heard.
[video=youtube;gPT3vjAzY40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPT3vjAzY40[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom