• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Fourteen Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Week Fourteen of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition! Which, by the way, should probably be called the "Dungeon Gaming Network Music Competition". But oh well...

Let's all begin by congratulating Johnny Sooshi and Pendio, who tied in Week Twelve. Nice job, you two! You should receive your awards shortly.

Week Thirteen's theme was Family and Friendship, but despite the four week stretch, I received no entries. Therefore, we can just move on to the next week. Week Fourteen's theme will be...

Evil

After last week's overly complicated theme, I've decided to go to something a bit more simple for the moment. Please compose or cover a song that relates to the theme of evil. You could make a song that evokes feelings of fear or anger, or you could cover a villain's signature tune. As always, feel free to be creative! The deadline, for now, is Saturday, September 20th at 11:59 PM MDT Saturday, October 4th at 11:59 PM MDT. Submit your song to me by then via Private Message. Good luck, musicians!

Hall of Fame (Previous Winners)
M107 - Week One, Week Three, Week Four (Tie), Week Six, Week Eight (Tie)
LittleGumball - Week Two, Week Eight (Tie)
Mellow Ezlo - Week Four (Tie)
Nintendo_Master - Week Five
penguinboy82 - Week Seven, Week Nine, Week Ten (Tie)
Pendio - Week Ten (Tie), Week Eleven, Week Twelve (Tie)
Johnny Sooshi - Week Twelve (Tie)

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, I promise to try and do something for this round. If that means using my crappy phone camera to record, so be it. I really like this theme and I feel like a lot could be done with it!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hey, guys! Today is the last day for this week's theme! I still haven't received any entries, so please submit something if you get the chance.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Ah! Didn't even notice a new one was up. I've got new software I've been hoping to try, and I'll see if I can get my entry in!

Update: New software was a bust, still won't be entering for a while. My apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom