• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Four Entries + Week Five Theme

Whose entry did you think was the best?

• M107

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • penguinboy82

• Mellow Ezlo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Welcome to the next exciting installment in the ZD Music Competition! After M107 won last week by default, we finally got in a grand total of three entries this time around!

Week Four's theme was Nature, so please select the piece that you enjoyed the most!

M107
http://audiour.com/uudakxyg
Title: V445 Puppis

penguinboy82
http://a.audiour.com/jp1swjp4.mp3

Mellow Ezlo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DRnSfRotWk

Please feel free to vote and offer feedback below.

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for! Week Five's theme is...

FREESTYLE!

Yes, that's right, ladies and gentlemen. After some deliberation, I decided that from now on, the theme will be Freestyle every five weeks. That means week ten, fifteen, and so on will also have this theme. My hope is that it would give the chance for everyone to submit something that they really wanted to, even if they've had no ideas for four themes in a row. So, compose or cover any song, of any type, using any means you'd like! Submissions will be accepted until March 29th, 2014 at 11:59 MDT. The deadline has been extended to April 5th, 2014 at 11:59 MDT.

I wish you all the best of luck!

Hall of Fame (Previous Winners):
M107 - Week One, Week Three
LittleGumball - Week Two

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm glad I finally managed to get something submitted, instead of just saying I would!

I heard some great entries from my fellow competitors, and I must say, great job, both of you!

I'm looking forward to *hopefully* entering again for week 5. :)

Fig

The Altruist
Damn! All of you guys were so good! I want to congratulate each and every one of the participants in this round. All of you did a fantastic job and I wish I could vote for all of you, but sadly that isn't an option. :sad: Nonetheless, I wish that everyone had a great time with the theme and I want to encourage you guys to keep on performing! ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so glad there were three entries this time!!!! I was going to enter with a pretty cool idea for the sound of rain, but I kind of lost my time for anything and got a little lazy when it was too cold! X3 But this is wonderful!!!!!!

M107: I really liked this one, it reminded me of the nature/weather on a distant planet. Although the beginning was a bit too slow, when it did kick up I thought it was pretty cool.

penguinboy82: This kind of reminded me of Zelda, which brought back nostalgia (haven't been able to play Zelda in forever!), and I really liked that.

Mellow Ezlo: Whoa, I didn't know you played the piano! That's pretty cool, and your skills were excellent, I think. =)

I didn't really know, it was pretty hard to choose but I voted for M107 because I though his sounded more to the theme. It wasn't nature like we know it, is what I felt, but it somehow made me feel like it was nature on a distant planet, and I thought that was a cool experience. But these were amazing entries, all, epic job!!! =D

I hope to enter this next one (maybe since its freestyle I'll be able to just pick a random song and get that done real quick! X3).

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Oh boy, great job to both Mellow and M107!

Mellow - I had no idea you could play piano! It sounded really good, and I felt like it fit the theme well.

M107 - I know this has been said already, but yours made me feel like exploring somewhere uncharted, but also sci-fi-ish, and I really liked that.

Good job to both of you again, and I hope you can all enter this week as well!~

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Forgive the double post -- unless this merges, in which case you have nothing to worry about, haha.

Due to only receiving one entry for week five, I'm extending the deadline. Entries will now be accepted until Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 11:59 PM MDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom