• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Music Competition - Week Eleven Entries + Week Twelve Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Welcome to Week Twelve of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition! Of course, I use the phrase "week" very loosely, considering that our rounds typically last for at least two weeks, if not a month...

Anyway! Let's begin by recognizing the talents of penguinboy82 and Pendio, who tied as the winners for Week Ten! Congratulations, you two!

Now, this is the part where, normally, we would take a look at the entries and vote on which one was the best... but I only received one entry in the last three weeks, unfortunately. The theme was "Celebration".

Pendio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bapi4rX6TU

As a result, Week Eleven's win automatically goes to Pendio! Congrats! Two awards in one week; you're on a roll here! ;)

And at long last, it's time to announce the new theme! Week Twelve's theme will be...

Desperation

In a drastic departure from the previous round, this week's theme will be desperation! Please compose or cover a song that elicits feelings of despair and desperation. Send it to me in a Private Message. It must be your own work. Please have it submitted to me by August 9th, 2014 at 11:59 MDT. Good luck to you all!

Hall of Fame (Previous Winners)
M107 - Week One, Week Three, Week Four (Tie), Week Six, Week Eight (Tie)
LittleGumball - Week Two, Week Eight (Tie)
Mellow Ezlo - Week Four (Tie)
Nintendo_Master - Week Five
penguinboy82 - Week Seven, Week Nine, Week Ten (Tie)
Pendio - Week Ten (Tie), Week Eleven

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Even though Pendio's the only competitor, I'd like to extend my congratulations, that piece was very well executed, and the playing of multiple instruments is impressive.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hey, everyone! Remember that today is the last day for this theme! If you want to enter, please send me your entry by the end of the day. I have enough entries that there's no need to extend the deadline this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom