• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Minecraft Server?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I have been wondering this ever since I saw the ZU server, where they're creating a scale model of Ocarina of Time's Hyrule.

Is anyone interested in setting up a Zelda Dungeon Minecraft server, where we could shoot the breeze, have fun, and build awesome stuff? I mean, this is tentative, but why not? Anyone like the idea?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I like the idea. We should make a scale model of TP hyrule instead. Or one of the 8-bit games we could actually make it look the same. That would be cool.

Kybyrian

We do plan on launching a Minecraft server, though we won't feature it but here on the forums, sometime during December. We have one member here with particularly capable internet that can easily host a server with multiple players on it at once, he just needs access to his computer, which he won't have until mid-December. Not just anyone can get up and host a server, you need pretty good internet. I'm sure if someone here had it we could get it up, but I also feel more comfortable having the guy I already know run it because he has experience. We've established a lot of plugins using the Bukkit software and plan to do that again when he can set it back up in December. Be patient until then.

We haven't exactly had any plans for recreating anything, but we did plan to recreate the original Legend of Zelda once. It was an idea that didn't really go anyway, but we've also had plans for Pokemon regions. In the end we just like freebuilding more than anything, while establishing little places around the world. You can always feel free to start your own project with backing up from server admins for unlimited resourcing if you want, though.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Well, I don't intend for this to be a bump post, but it kinda is. Mainly so I can get an answer to the question "It's been four months. Where's the ZD Minecraft server?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom