• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon, in Real Life.

Jedizora

:right:
Yes, I am making a Pic of ZD, as I think (In my twisted mind) What it would look like if we actually came to a real place. As you will see, It looks terrible. One of the worst trhings I've ever made. but its only draft one, and I'll put somethings into details for a seperate pic, like the inside of the fourms or jail.
ZD Draft 1..jpg
Sorry about the size. I'm not sure how to change that. Could someone help? Although here some help. Inside the main island, you live in the place that maches your username. So if its purple, you go ito the purple building qwith The Rest of The Hylian knights. If its black, Then you live in the black buliding with the rest of thee regualr buildings. The Gray on the main island is where the Fourm and Shoutbox is. the Grey outside the island is where the banned memebrs go. The Jail. Well, stay tuned for futer drafts, and the finsihed project One day!
EDIT: I Know its small, But look at my next post, where its resized.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Instead of attaching the image, which shrinks it for file size reasons, you should upload the full size image to an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack, then either link the image or use

Jedizora

:right:
Instead of attaching the image, which shrinks it for file size reasons, you should upload the full size image to an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack, then either link the image or use tags.[/QUOTE]

Got it. I'll update in a few minutes.
EDIT: Here:
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/zddraft1.png/][IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6421/zddraft1.png[/URL]

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Still kind of fuzzy.

I can imagine it being like a palace grounds. The Hylian Knights, of course, spend their time training and honing their weaponry and armor. Also there are stables for the noble steeds - which I'm probably made to clean, haha.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
You forgot THP's house, which PT's mansion is obviously next door to. ;)

Anyway, nice, I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom