• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Big Brother Sign Ups - An Interactive Competition for 10 Wishes!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
For everyone wondering, Big Brother is a British TV show, where contestants stay in a house and get eliminated 1 by 1. This will be exactly like the show, but with some Survivor elements. This will feature many fun challenges, and the 20 contestants will fight for 1st place, making alliances and returns along the way! This will be a great competition, and it's your time to sign up!

ZD Big Brother. Each Week, the contestants, split up into two teams(Survivor element) will do competitions like drawing some art to win a challenge, write a paragraph, answer questions and other fun, quirky challenges. While this may seem boring, it is challenging and fun, trust me. The losing team votes someone off, privately and will carry on until the merge (Survivor element) Then, it's every contestant for themselves. The final two will go through an exciting challenge, and in the end, there will be a winner, were they will get 10 wishes granted.
This will take place in ZDBBH, containing a 10 person hot tub, personal suites, a kitchen, a spacious garden, a lounge and other interactive places to spice up interactivity.

So what are you waiting for? SIGN UP!
Male:
Female:

Last edited:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
For everyone wondering, Big Brother is a British TV show, where contestants stay in a house and get eliminated 1 by 1. This will be exactly like the show, but with some Survivor elements. This will feature many fun challenges, and the 20 contestants will fight for 1st place, making alliances and returns along the way! This will be a great competition, and it's your time to sign up!

ZD Big Brother. Each Week, the contestants, split up into two teams(Survivor element) will do competitions like drawing some art to win a challenge, write a paragraph, answer questions and other fun, quirky challenges. While this may seem boring, it is challenging and fun, trust me. The losing team votes someone off, privately and will carry on until the merge (Survivor element) Then, it's every contestant for themselves. The final two will go through an exciting challenge, and in the end, there will be a winner, were they will get 10 wishes granted.
This will take place in ZDBBH, containing a 10 person hot tub, personal suites, a kitchen, a spacious garden, a lounge and other interactive places to spice up interactivity.

So what are you waiting for? SIGN UP!
Male:
Female:
Its in america too.
I'll join! Sweet I can't wait!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Sweet! I will get to work on the team Logos. The teams will be sorted by sex, so there will be a boy and a girl team. If this gets popular enough, we can make more room.
So the teams so far are:
Male:
1 TheMasterSword
2 Gaupo2003
Female:

L

linkthehero

i would like to sign up

yes!!

i cant draw pictures on my computer:O:O:O

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
1 TheMasterSword
2 Gaupo2003
3 Rytex
4 LinktheHero
Female:
1 Katelynn

I know, but it bumps the thread, increasing popularity.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OK.
Everyone who is unable to draw will have immunity for the following elimination.
1 TheMasterSword
2 Gaupo2003
3 Rytex
4 LinktheHero
Female:
1 Katelynn
2 MadameMajora
3 Caeda

I'm just wondering; should we start off with 20, or just 10? I'll add a poll, if I can :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom