• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
That looks awesome, Psykeout! 8D

Thanks. It's a bit cluttered and it's got a lot of funky bits but whatever. I wanted to make the sheikah symbol the tie, where the eye would be the knot and the teardrop thing would be the tail, but It wouldn't have bee recognizable so lets just pretend I did

Thanks. It's a bit cluttered and it's got a lot of funky bits but whatever. I wanted to make the sheikah symbol the tie, where the eye would be the knot and the teardrop thing would be the tail, but It wouldn't have bee recognizable so lets just pretend I did

Sheik looks better with the red symbol, if you could also edit the eyes to be red in the sepia version (just use the hue adjustment) that would be really awesome

Doesn't look too much like mido...

done completely digital, wich is something I don't do very often

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I agree, I think it would be pretty sweet to have a steampunked landscape that we can then have all our characters on. That would also look a lot better than just having an art void.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I believe Ochi has a background in the works right now...:/

Speaking of which, Ochi, if you still need help with that, let me know. I'll see if I can do something for you on that front.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Not sure yet. XD Last I heard she was trying to plan it. She may not even have it started yet, so perhaps if she needs it we could all pitch in and help somehow. :3 I know she wants to do something that matches the theme at least.

If she has it done already, it'll probably be a surprise I would guess.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Also wanted to bring attention to this...I think it was overlooked with our mass postings. :sweat: Sagitaurus is a good personal friend of mine and I promised I would let her know if there was answer to this since she will be without an internet connection for a few days. :3

Don't worry, I did put her down for the Deku Princess.
No one can fool these Eagle Eyes *w*!

Not sure yet. XD Last I heard she was trying to plan it. She may not even have it started yet, so perhaps if she needs it we could all pitch in and help somehow. :3 I know she wants to do something that matches the theme at least.

If she has it done already, it'll probably be a surprise I would guess.
I have some sort of prototype, mock-up goin' on-- But I can't really proceed until I have all the submissions or the Collab will either look too big or too small. Everything needs to be perfect!

How cool! >< This is such a fun community project.

I'd like to do a Minish. <3
Minish it is!

Would it be okay if I joined in, if its not too late... although I lack many artistic skills :sweat: If yes can I make Navi... unless Navi isnt viewed as fit for the project? If not could I try Veran..?
I'll put you up for both!
If you'd rather just do one of the two, just say the word.

Last edited:

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Yey thank you! ::eek:fficially chucks this in here::

clockminish2.png

Depending on how long this runs I might ask for another character, but I really need to focus on school work atm. ; o; *fail* This was a nice distraction though.

that's one awesome minish :D

I'm claiming Horsehead

EDIT and helmethead

EDIT 2: I'm claiming iron knuckle too

EDIT 3:And Carock

EDIT 4: and Gooma

EDIT 5: and Barba

EDIT 6: and Thunderbird

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
that's one awesome minish :D

I'm claiming Horsehead

EDIT and helmethead

EDIT 2: I'm claiming iron knuckle too

EDIT 3:And Carock

EDIT 4: and Gooma

EDIT 5: and Barba

EDIT 6: and Thunderbird
Oh my goodness, Deniro-- You are a god.

claiming dark link too while I'm at it, all sketches done 'cept thuderbird and dark link

EDIT:

can't do more atm, homework and what not, will try to finish tomorrow

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Can I claim Makar and a couple of minish? Also, with the way you're laying out the background, does everything have to be just the person or can there be other elements with them, as if they were standing somewhere and you're seeing a little area of it. If not, that's fine but I'd like to know before I finish Mikau. And scratch everything I said about a good layout, now I realize it would look really stupid. And if it means anything, I think it would be really awesome if the background was some sort of landscape mash-up thing, and it would be much better than just having characters floating in space.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom